How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

wanna see Law uses his powers to steal some hearts maybe like of P1 and Ulti he could give them to Usopp and Nami so they can use them to force P1 and Ulti to fight for them.
to be honest i hoped that Nami and Usopp can take them heads on but it seems that the siblings are too much for them.

That still doesn't negate the fact that kidd was useless vs the yonko and got shown up for the chump he is.
In the end, Killer is the one who faces Hawkins alone and Kid leaves to find Big Mom
Kidds fight with Yonko ain’t over buddy. If he has to fodderize Apoo on his way there so be it. Hiyori need to hurry the fuck up and heal her man so they can go defeat Orochi.

H

humanbeing

Oda showing Law more and more following Luffy's orders and admiring Luffy and Zoro's strength like his reactions to Zoro's Asura and to Luffy's hitting Kaido hard without touching him , telling Robin his hidding name. more and more i really cannot believe that Law will go his own way again.

Only if you’re ready for Zoro’s fated clash against Shogun Orochi :cheers:
Zoro gonna kill Orochi in the smallest panel in One Piece LOL. He gonna kill him just by looking at him.
Zoro: hey Orochi look at me.
Orochi dies.
GTFO... What Zoro did in a single chapter, Kid couldn't do in the entire war so far.
What did your boy do so far? Nothing..nada.
You shouldn't talk about the MVP of this war. And he's not done....he'll get up again to fight Kaido or King :cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kidds fight with Yonko ain’t over buddy. If he has to fodderize Apoo on his way there so be it. Hiyori need to hurry the fuck up and heal her man so they can go defeat Orochi.
Of course it's over.
Hes left the kaido fight doing less than killer what a joke.
If kidd and meme were gonna fight then oda would have just got rid of killer and left meme and Kidd together but he made her slap both of them.
She doesn't need to do anything zoros feats speak for themselves and they shit on kidd.

if Ussop and Nami can't take the twins eventually, then everyone loses their fight

not like Oda will single them out and everyone else get the job done

either everyone start winning their match ups or the raid fails, and the latter is wich what will happen

HA001

Oda showing Law more and more following Luffy's orders and admiring Luffy and Zoro's strength like his reactions to Zoro's Asura and to Luffy's hitting Kaido hard without touching him , telling Robin his hidding name. more and more i really cannot believe that Law will go his own way again.
Hes probably gonna join the crew post wano.

H

humanbeing

if Ussop and Nami can't take the twins eventually, then everyone loses their fight

not like Oda will single them out and everyone else get the job done

either everyone start winning their match ups or the raid fails, and the latter is wich what will happen
Ulti and Page one are siblings but not a twin Ulti is 22 years old while Page one is 20.

Do you think Oda introduced O-lin for nothing?
Keep dreaming LOL. Why would Oda introduce her as O-Lin if Kid was going to defeat her? Kid vs Big Mom is over.
A side character will never defeat a yonko. Luffy will be the one to defeat her in Elbaf.
He already declared it. Kid is probably going to fight someone else.

H

humanbeing

Hes probably gonna join the crew post wano.
well that is very possible i thought always thinking that he will accompany them as a friend because of his desire of knowing the D. history but more and more he really looks like a real part of the crew.

I'm saying this because there are too many players already there to fight with Kaido's crew. Plus cp0 will be making his move for sure and apart from Sanji, no one is free (except law and zoro).
You have kids crew and laws crew that could get involved somehow, I mean they have to do something right? lol

Like how he’s been portraying them right now? Having King and Queen be toyed by Marco? Having Queen get slapped around by Chopper? Having King not doing anything for 100 chapters?
Oda has blowed his chances with Wano
I think the problem is they can't go all out or they bring " calamity " on the place

eventually they will win their confrontation, even if it will be by perospero help and some trickery involved

HA001

well that is very possible i thought always thinking that he will accompany them as a friend because of his desire of knowing the D. history but more and more he really looks like a real part of the crew.
Hes got nothing left as a pirate captain.
Either join sword or join the crew. He can be the oden.

Hybrid Queen defeating O-Lin...
Bruh
Post automatically merged:

I think the problem is they can't go all out or they bring " calamity " on the place

eventually they will win their confrontation, even if it will be by perospero help and some trickery involved
Bro, I don’t even care anymore
It’s too late. This fraud Oda has been dragging Wano for so long that I don’t care anymore.
The only reason I’m still reading is because of Sanji and if he fucks that up too, best believe I’m dropping this shit

Bruh
Post automatically merged:

Bro, I don’t even care anymore
It’s too later. This fraud Oda has been dragging Wano for so long that I don’t care anymore.
The only reason I’m still reading is because of Sanji and if he fucks that up too, best believe I’m dropping this shit
What scenario regarding sanji would make you drop one piece, just curious?

Status
Not open for further replies.