She's willing Uranus, acting like new Jesus
Elbaf or not, Kidd will magnetize her
Nothing is rough though, of no attacks she care

Kaidou is being defeated
70% in his life bar
-10% each time he is hit
Luffy act as well rested
Has he a limit, he can go how far ?
CoC, Awakening then what, whatever be kind of fit ?

She's not being nice to Tama out of the goodness of her heart. She was offered Oshiruko lol

Her brain:
Kindness to Tama = I get to eat soup :steef:

She forms relationships based on what benefits she can extract from the other person (Pudding with her eyes, Lola with marrying Loki, Tama with food, etc...). She had no use for Momo.
She also expressed sympathy for the people of the town, did all of them give her food? No. She associated all of them with Tama and the few who offered food

why doesn’t she do that with Momo? Oda could’ve at least dropped a hint when he was about to be executed. Instead he pulls this shit out of his ass because he realized he needed the O-Lin garbage to have some sort of pay off

Assuming Kidd can generate alternating magnetic field, he can generate potential difference (voltage). We saw him making robots in his childhood, so he may be familiar with capacitors and coils which he can use to build a tesla coil. Using this coil, he can generate lightnings.

Also he can easily built a Faraday cage to counter soulless lightning attacks of Hera.
I really want electromagnetism to be part of kidds awakening. Would be cool if he awakens his df against big meme

Assuming Kidd can generate alternating magnetic field, he can generate potential difference (voltage). We saw him making robots in his childhood, so he may be familiar with capacitors and coils which he can use to build a tesla coil. Using this coil, he can generate lightnings.

Also he can easily built a Faraday cage to counter soulless lightning attacks of Hera.
Thank you expert expert.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
it still would be dumb

this alliance either help Kaido and make him a more dangerous threat, or it's just dumb plot shield for SHs

the reason for the alliance existing should not be about helping SHs
I'm assuming the bertayal will be after Luffy beats Kaido and the alliance fails anyway. So BM won't help the SHs.
I actually think Rocks past will establish the opposite , remember she was the reason he's as strong as he's today, so why their past would establish betrayal?
I think the flashback will show how these business alliances are always ripe for backstabbing. It'll show Mom and Kaido learning that at a young age.
I actually have a crazy theory about Kaido and BM being allied for years and have been deceiving everybody into thinking they're enemies
You're giving those two big dummies waaaay to much credit lmao

Majin Buu was so bad Toriyama had to find a way to get rid off him with evil buu, so hopefully Oda gets an awakening next few chapters and scraps this bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.