Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Where the Black Lighting then?
This is Ad.CoC
This is Ad.COC
This is not.

Zoro don't even know he have COC and you expect to him to able to use. Ad.COC?:seriously:
you should stop wanked zoro. that's just hurt zoro at this point.
No I'm reading the manga

The manga when kaido doesn't say anything until the attack hits him and then he says coc.

Your words mean nothing.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Oda is pissing me off with his treatment of Nami and Usopp recently. They have the most creative skill set out of all the SHs, yet the only way Oda can think of to have them win a fight is having someone else do it for them :lawsigh:
Usopp and Nami have been running away from Paypal1 since chapter 991 (seven months ago)
Only for them to be saved by a walking plot device:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

Yeah but it's still not definite

since Hawkins measure their chances with how percent they have in succeeding or losing

I do believe the one character who have 1% of living will die tho
I mean his cards where always right, to a point where Hawkins not even fear a Admiral because he see in his cards that he not going to die. So if the cards showing that the alliance has at least a chance he would not at least fight them right.

The moment Admirals stood at the top of Marine and the moment admirals each have their own justice and code and goals it is likely they will be COC users.
The better argument I spot is the likelihood of them possessing it due how tough it would prove to compete against ACoC users differently and I have to substantially agree. The overarching union of the two seems solid. I find it likely complexively, at least when it comes to the strongest admirals.

This confirms
He don't have the black lighthing
Do you have visual problem? and he call me dumbass lmao:suresure::milaugh::gokulaugh:
you a clown man

Show the me the black lighthing
Dude, you're a joke
As if Zoro having Three Heads & 9 Swords is Normal to you
Others Adv CoC manifest into Black Lightning, Zoro manifests into something even more Visual
You're the one with Visual Problem

Unless you believe there are Three Enma & Zoro truly have Three Heads & is from Hatchan's Species
And Kaido himself confirmed Zoro used Adv CoC after examining the Wound

Status
Not open for further replies.