How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru was definitely suppressing himself lol. He was even like "yeah, I overdid it" after destroying a large tree in Sabaody. Civilians were there as well.

We will see what he is truly capable of against the grandmaster.
Zoro v Issho shall most likely not be finalized or at least not during the Final War with Issho probably switching side or playing neutral party assuming he shall finally witness the light about the WG and Absolute Justice :steef:

Honestly, I hate monthly releases in general. A lot of reasons behind it but maybe one is that I suck at remembering stuff, lol. I usually don't get irritated by bad OP chapters because they're weekly and I know that I have a chance of getting a good chapter next week. But when I wait for a month and then get a bad chapter... Oh hell no.
lol, likewise, especialy if you don't like re-reading, weakly chapters stay fresh in memory
but even oda himself addressed that a +40 years old man should not draw manga on a weakly basis. i'd say he feels the drop in quality too.

bloom ,the way I understand it is
haki flourishes/comes out in extreme situations
dont necessarily think growth is needed
not sure I would classify usopp using coo for the first time as his haki growing
think an extreme situation gave him enough pressure to bring it out . same thing here.
we have different haki bloom I guess. maybe you are right as well or maybe not.
but even if kidd sees bigmom using coc and uses it himself, i dont think he will be able to hurt opponent without touching considering he doesnt even know the concept of adv. coa

Status
Not open for further replies.