How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, despite Mihawk being a force of the WG the Admirals are called the WG's strongest military weapon and nobody in the marines showed concern that they just let a Yonkou level force go while Jinbe and the Gorosei stated that Kuzan was a big loss to the Marines/WG
I have to agree with this as well ...

Akainu and Kuzan do have better on screen hype ... it don't even make sense to claim otherwise

Mihawk lack of on screen hype was always my most major problem with his hype

I have to agree with this as well ...

Akainu and Kuzan do have better on screen hype ... it don't even make sense to claim otherwise

Mihawk lack of on screen hype was always my most major problem with his hype
For the record: I rate Mihawk in my Top 5 and think he'll replicate the Roger/WB clash in the future.

I just don't think he has anything other than his title rn

that's the root behind Shanks Vs Mihawk ...

cause Mihawk didn't lived up to what his title implied ... that's why vast majority of fandom would favor Shanks over him ... cause Shanks did do that ... (and Admirals like Akainu did far better on screen)

that's why NO ONE will question Prime Beard being WSM as well ... cause he lived up to his hype

for what ever reason Mihawk didn't ...

it's not a hate comment ... it's just a real and major question mark from other fanbases

For the record: I rate Mihawk in my Top 5 and think he'll replicate the Roger/WB clash in the future.

And the title is enough he will get his shine soon :cheers: now Zoro is shining and doing great against Yonkgods:watchout:
Zoro showed one of the best feats in the series
The 3 Admirals blocking Wb s quake punch aimed at fodder giant is so small compared with Zoro blocking the strongest attack in the series from 2 Yonko at their best forms:datas:
Leaving a scar with broken bones on the Strongest Man in the world far above what Akainu did against Wb a dying man with heart attacks:arnoling:
Tell u downplaying Mihawk is bad:goyea: his time gonna come

They've been fighting off-screen and Fuji was bruising up Sabo + getting him tired. Sabo didn't hold back like Fujitora based on him saying that he doesn't discriminate.
That's a Sabo who just got his DF btw and still went against him after using Raging tiger :myman: and we didn't see sabo's doing let's not talk about Fuji using his meteors and raging tiger there :myman:
doesn't, but his role is far more important in his organization than that of Vista. He's not just a commander like Vista, he's one of the leaders. Vista was constantly portrayed behind Jozu and only attacked alongside Marco when Jozu was out.
Vista is like Jozu has a portrayal with Marco when he attacked Akainu and let's not talk about the fact that that crew divised its members not based on strength :myman:
Vista could show the same attack speed / power with Marco and he is the best swordman in his Crew :myman:

Feat wise Sabo is also looking better. Vista could never dream off clapping Burgess like Sabo did.
Sabo's feat is nothing to hype about where Vista is someone on WB's crew that went against Yonko's crew for decades and saw What sabo didn't see and is hyped alongside Marco and Jozu .
:goyea:

know that you wouldn't bet on Vista against Mera Sabo. Also, Fuji damaged Sabo while Mihawk didn't touch Vista
Mihawk in day dream mode didn't get touched by the best swordman in WB's crew whilst Fuji got touched by Gear 3rd :myman: and that sabo you hyped is just someone who just got his DF and his mastery is nothing to talk about just a few weeks Fuji got bandaged in a fight against three others with an admiral's help :myman:

now Zoro is shining and doing great against Yonkgods:watchout:
Zoro showed one of the best feats in the series
So that means mihawk can do it?
That's like saying every durability feat kaido gets goes to whitebeard
The 3 Admirals blocking Wb s quake punch aimed at fodder giant is so small compared with Zoro blocking the strongest attack in the series from 2 Yonko at their best forms:datas:
Leaving a scar with broken bones on the Strongest Man in the world far above what Akainu did against Wb a dying man with heart attack
Admirals did what was enough and they created a forcefield the best CoA feat currently in the series
Kaido being the strongest just means zoro>mihawk
And the title is enough he will get his shine soon
:shocking:Where's title?

That's a Sabo who just got his DF btw and still went against him after using Raging tiger :myman: and we didn't see sabo doing let's not talk about Fuji using his meteors and raging tiger there :myman:

Vista is like Jozu has a portrayal with Marco when he attacked Akainu and let's not talk about the fact that that crew divised its members not based on strength :myman:
Vista could show the same attack speed / power with Marco and he is the best swordman in his Crew :myman:

Sabo's feat is nothing to hype about where Vista is someone on WB's crew that went against Yonko's crew for decades and saw What sabo didn't see and is hyped alongside Marco and Jozu .
:goyea:

Mihawk in day dream mode didn't get touched by the best swordman in WB's crew whilst Fuji got touched by Gear 3rd :myman: and that sabo you hyped is just someone who just got his DF and his mastery is nothing to talk about just a few weeks Fuji gog bandaged in a fight against three others with an admiral's help :myman:
AdmiraLs stans trying to hype Fuji with Sabo but forget Fuji got humbled by Zoro with 1 sword :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.