How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mckengrie

I want to share a situation that confuses me.

Redon translated Big Mom's statement as a moral code, but the Japanese provider used the word honor for Big Mom's expression.

Yeah fujitora totally went all-out in a place where celestial dragons live, and has a meeting with all the kings of the world going on
Luffy got bandages by foxy but you're right
Low-Mid Diff, once again we don't know how he got bandages but for sure they're stronger then Rorona zoro
AOKIJI lost his admiral title Oda didn't even give him it it seems after the fight he became a YC level :josad:
did oda give him the character introductionbox? and is that you're counter argument I guess you finally accepted mihawk lost his title because unlike Kuzan oda gave mihawk introduction box

Garp isnt the SWORD leader. Garp is too lazy. Garp is just chilling.

Sengoku is my bet.
that's what Garp want everyone to think

Garp hate CDs and want the Marines to get out of their control, and Sword are against CDs

also Coby being with Sword gave it away, Coby won't join a secret group without Garp knowing about it meaning he's part of the group

if Aokiji lost the title of the admiral, (which he did he left the navy/WG) then that means its gone
what you just showed me is that it confirms Mihawk
It means after Akainu's fight he became a YC and he isn't on that level poor kuzan :josad:
did lose his title thanks :smoothy:
Unlike Milaugh, Aokiji has feats and is already >FakeHawk
He lost it :josad: Poor kuzan didn't even get an intro box saying the former admiral it seems he lost his strength and became a Fodder:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.