How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh this is so greatttt.
Killer is part of the Alliance. Alliance fights are always won. And what’s even better is that people have hopped onto the side of Hawkins.

Hawkins is hyping himself.
People win when Oda sets the narrative that they will lose. This sets up the tension and the odds are literally stacked against Killer.

Love to see it. :steef:
Killer is about to show y’all why he belongs in the roof. And why the roof supernova are Built Different.
I love this slander. Keep it up.

I just read the complete spoilers and they look much better.

I actually don’t think linlin will become an ally for too long...oda said as building up the rocks plot ever since thriller bark where linlin and kaido where first mentioned (Lola and ironically Moria crushing defeat by kaido). Ever since they were paralleld together as long term villains (fishman island , punk hazard, zou, dressrosa till straw hats were split in two for whole cake island and wano).

I don’t think oda will destroy ALL this build up like that...that’s a plot that dates back to thriller bark mind you.

Hyped for the new homie:steef:

Also the raid failing just seem to be more and more near with how page 1 was bullying nami and ussop lol.

Yes sanji stop it. I know. But only 1%

99% was Luffy.

Sanji couldn't even stop Blacktooth by himself.

Also, by himself, he got send flying by page one.

So it was thanks to Luffy.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Nah, Sanji with his strength stop it too.

Where did Sanji struggle as next time we saw Blacktooth, he got knockout. He is fodder unlike Beetle Gifter who standing and wants rematch with Zoro :cheers:.

PO got defeated in that fight and Luffy didn't knock him out, so does that mean Luffy isn't stronger than PO? Again hypocrisy :kayneshrug:.

Last time I was told that, 'ZKK' was going to happen, but got debunked. So how about you open your mind on story and not Head Piece :kayneshrug:.
ZKK is only dead for the lesser minds

In relation to several claims of Zoro disobeying to Luffy's orders; let me say two things:

- First of all, what happened was situational. Luffy shouting "I've got this" is merely in that Zoro was off for that moment, he never orders him to stay down or infers to solo Kaido.

- Second, if his captain was endangered, Zoro would factually attempt to save him:

Nah, Sanji with his strength stop it too.

Where did Sanji struggle as next time we saw Blacktooth, he got knockout. He is fodder unlike Beetle Gifter who standing and wants rematch with Zoro :cheers:.

PO got defeated in that fight and Luffy didn't knock him out, so does that mean Luffy isn't stronger than PO? Again hypocrisy :kayneshrug:.

Let's see Sanji blocking someone attack without Luffy.

Blocking Vergo? His bone get destroyed

Blocking Page One? He got send flying

Blocking BM? He was with Luffy. That's why he didn't get send flying. Thanks to Luffy.

Without Luffy, he couldn't stop anyone.

Killer >>>> RS Sanji :cheers:

My prediction :
--> big mom won't hurt otama but she will try to kill usopp and nami
--> kid arrives and saves them
--> usopp stays to help kid with long range attacks while nami and otama go to the main floor but ulti will follow them
-->nami will somehow obtain zeus definitly and use it against ulti
:kata:

My prediction :
--> big mom won't hurt otama but she will try to kill usopp and nami
--> kid arrives and saves them
--> usopp stays to help kid with long range attacks while nami and otama go to the main floor but ulti will follow them
-->nami will somehow obtain zeus definitly and use it against ulti
:kata:
Usopp staying?

:laughmoji:

Not yet. That’s brave. He hasn’t reached that point imo. Though it’s possible of course

S

Sasaki Kojirō

to wage a war that cannot be won, so the% are still in favor of Kaido and his team (even before BM and SNS went down the ground floor he was already doomed to lose according to HAWKINS, which means that MARCO cannot defeat KING , laughs.)
lol So, even with the SNS falling, and going down to help the guys on the ground, the%, was still favorable to KAIDO and members, although the SNS managed a good feat of separating BM from kaido, the alliance was still losing in terms of% , according to GODHAWKINS.
Let's add Ryou + ADCOC punches to the attack list that kaido TANKED, and beautifully tanked these, tanked smiling, wororororo !!!

@playa4321

Status
Not open for further replies.