How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Oda intends to end one piece as soon as he can. so he wants to end the Wano arc very soon as well, that is why he is using CoC haki that way. so don't be surprised if Kid master the same ability soon , Luffy and Zoro already have it . Kid and Law will follow soon if you ask me but not be at the same level as Luffy since Luffy has mastery over his CoO and CoA as well. but at the end if Kid and Law has to fight BM or even stall her they need that ability to do so and to not get themselves killed.
Zoro got a hint and i think he will be able to master it during his next fight when it gets dangerous.

Oda intends to end one piece as soon as he can. so he wants to end the Wano arc very soon as well, that is why he is using CoC haki that way. so don't be surprised if Kid master the same ability soon , Luffy and Zoro already have it . Kid and Law will follow soon if you ask me but not be at the same level as Luffy since Luffy has mastery over his CoO and CoA as well. but at the end if Kid and Law has to fight BM or even stall her they need that ability to do so and to not get themselves killed.
Zoro got a hint and i think he will be able to master it during his next fight when it gets dangerous.
Ya but nobody told him to add the marvel and DC universe into 17 pages now did we? he has to do justice to all these characters, Kidd has fans, killer has fans, sanji has fans etc. etc. he must do justice to them or just kill them off.

H

humanbeing

If Kid really begins a fight with BM i am pretty sure Law is gonna come to help him. Law is extremely intelligent Oda let him see Luffy's feat so would think about that and comes to grasp the hint of it. maybe his DF will be a help for him to master that ability as well.

yeah, let us comment after wano regarding the "justification" of character...it is not as if they are dead or inactive right now...
I am saying that is what Oda should do not saying he won't do it just that he should, but its unlikely because he has so much on his plate he doesn't know how to handle everything, all he knows is luffy has to win but beyond that its all tap dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.