How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Like I said, he will get his time to shine, but nothing major or crazy. It's not his arc so he won't be in focus too much like Luffy or Zoro, we can see it already.
Ok, No.... thats not how one piece arcs work. Thriller bark was not Zoro's arc , but Zoro's best moments in the series are in that arc. Alabasta was not Sanjis arc but he had some of his best moments in the series. Punk Hazzard was not laws character arc yet, his best moments in the series are in that arc. Characters getting moments and characters getting their arc are 2 completely different things bruh. If we went by your logic Sanjis best moments in the series should be in Baratie.

Now it's clear that the entire point of the Rooftop battle was to weaken Kaido to a decent margin. After that was done Oda basically told the SN to fuck off throwing Hawkins at Killer

Sanji taking down a calamity then pulling off a gates of justice moment will put him up there with zoro and luffy I really don't know what you're playing at, stop being so short sighted.
I simply compare him to Luffy and Zoro's presence in this arc, get pissed whatever you want. But it's not his arc and he won't outshine them. That's what I said by "nothing crazy".

not really oda told you all that sanji will never be cool again and this guy used the sun not coming up as an example soooo...
I know you're playing around its all banter :P but the strawhats will always shine man, doesn't matter and Sanji will too
Law needs to earn his big boy bounty somehow tho, there is no way he gets less than Luffy's subordinates. So even if he won't fight 1vs1, he will do some sneaky moves to piss off the WG I think.
You're literally talking about the right hand men of the pirate king, they will be literal legends XD "luffys subordinates" as if that puts them below law.

I simply compare him to Luffy and Zoro's presence in this arc, get pissed whatever you want. But it's not his arc and he won't outshine them. That's what I said by "nothing crazy".
I don't think it matters about arcs. Zoro aint getting a proper 1v1 this arc. Sanji outshines him in regards of actually getting a worthy solo opponent post timeskip.

Law needs to earn his big boy bounty somehow tho, there is no way he gets less than Luffy's subordinates. So even if he won't fight 1vs1, he will do some sneaky moves to piss off the WG I think.
Law being support against a yonko can earn him a big boy bounty above zoro and sanji despite sanji fighting king and zoro dealing more damage to kaido plus doing something down bellow. I think regardless of what law does, he kid and luffy will be named the main conspirators of the raid and they 3 will get the credit of taking down kaido. Law is hax support. Having him around makes the sluggers fighting preform much much better. He saves people from crazy attacks, gives openings for massive blows, and has plans. I'm just saying Law, being a side character that has pretty much already gotten his time, won't get the luffy kidd treatment, and won't get the sanji zoro main character payoff the fanbase has been waiting on.

I see a lot of you got your panties in a twist because I sad "nothing crazy" for Sanji lol. I guess you're free to interpret it whatever you want, I didn't mean to downplay him.

Now it's clear that the entire point of the Rooftop battle was to weaken Kaido to a decent margin. After that was done Oda basically told the SN to fuck off throwing Hawkins at Killer
It’s pretty obvious killer and hawkins aren’t going to fight since hawkins is a walking plot device and has no reason to fight him

not really oda told you all that sanji will never be cool again and this guy used the sun not coming up as an example soooo...
Twisting sanjis voice actors jokes like that. Pathetic. You think oda is gona stop using g sanji like he has for 20 years out of the blue. Why even give sanji a whole mystery plot point? Why not just make him run into a tobi roppo early and off screen him fighting like he did with literally all the other strawhats...

I see a lot of you got your panties in a twist because I sad "nothing crazy" for Sanji lol. I guess you're free to interpret it whatever you want, I didn't mean to downplay him.
Because you're making a conclusion based off something that's incomplete, its like looking at sanji in the kalifa moment and saying the same thing.

People genuinely think killer is gonna fight hawkins? I wonder if you guys believed Zoros matchup was queen when queen was blocking his way
Why not? It's not a bad matchup. Killer isn't getting anything better... tobi roppo are booked and he isn't important enough to be given 1 of 3 calamities. Plus he already got some hype on the roof. Who would he fight except backing kidd up with bm? That is unless hawkins switches sides here. But I don't see it happening. The odds are still in the beast pirates favor I think.

Twisting sanjis voice actors jokes like that. Pathetic. You think oda is gona stop using g sanji like he has for 20 years out of the blue. Why even give sanji a whole mystery plot point? Why not just make him run into a tobi roppo early and off screen him fighting like he did with literally all the other strawhats...
Lmao it's not a joke he said it with a sad face

Status
Not open for further replies.