How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
빅맘도 타마를 반기고 프로메테우스는 이걸 ○살 이하에게만 드물게 보여주는 "○○ 모드"라고 말함. (첨부 이미지)

Actually, the Korean spoiler was also saying that Big Mom's mod was rare, but I didn't state it considering the word rare met the word special.
Thanks for getting the spoilers.

I just wish 106.101 would release a clear summary to begin with without the need for this BS lol

Law ate a Thunder Bagua with advanced CoC, and his physicality is his weak point. Let's not overrate CoC because it's effective on Kaido.

P1 will probably recover like Impel Down beasts.
Dude if Page One gets up from this Shit , Thats kind of Fucking wild........ It literally surpasses Queens Durability, I think Page One is done for the arc......... Otherwise this is massive disrespect to Big Mom

S

Sasaki Kojirō

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

- Big Mom creates a new homie called "Hera". It's a female homie that seems to be made purely of thunder (we can't see her 100% yet).
- Big Mom uses a new attack called "Fulgora" (Shake and Thunder - 震御雷). It's a massive thunder attack to test Hera's power.

With that it is really confirmed that ZEUS is from NAMI .... AFFZ
But it's not like I care, the only thing that interests me is the strongest up there.:steef::steef::steef:

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

- Big Mom creates a new homie called "Hera". It's a female homie that seems to be made purely of thunder (we can't see her 100% yet).
- Big Mom uses a new attack called "Fulgora" (Shake and Thunder - 震御雷). It's a massive thunder attack to test Hera's power.

With that it is really confirmed that ZEUS is from NAMI .... AFFZ
But it's not like I care, the only thing that interests me is the strongest up there.:steef::steef::steef:
Yea this not new info :pepeke:

would be a cool twist if Kaido is indeed a dragon, or rather result of an expirement , and so far he didn't even use his DF

Yamato stated when Kaido lifted the island that it's an ability Dragons have, she talked like it's an ability of a race, not a DF

Yamato can transform to some creature, wich is weird since she never left Onigashima since she was a child, maybe she was born with this transformation

also CP0 said VP created Momo DF from Kaido DNA, as far as we know this is only possible on real creatures not one with DF powers, that's how smile DFs work

Kaido relationship to Vegapunk and the Expirements on both Giants and Orz ( he have many similar traits to the Numbers and his design give it away) and also Dragons is still very strong to disregard completely, maybe Oda wanted to throw us off with the DF reveal

Imo Zoro might be able to beat Pre-AdvCoC Luffy because of his matchup advantage and being so close in strength (I think Luffy could still beat stronger opponents at that time) but now it's easily Luffy, at least until Zoro's CoC blossoms and he learns to use it willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.