How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
K explain to me instead of needing insult, I'll glady aceept the concession.
> He doesn't forget to put CP0 title
but randomly forgets mihaw?

cope is strong with this one
CP0 has one title but mihawk was having his warlord title revoked so oda chose to show that one instead how is something so simple, so hard for you to understand?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Nah bro, you gotta keep stating a mans title. If its not written every time he pops up He mustnt be anymore...

:whitepress:

These fucking people, we're playing the long game atm bro. Itll be worth it though
Unless oda shows kaido's WSC title all the time then clearly the title is revoked:milaugh::milaugh:

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Lowkey starting to question your intelligence
Oda chose to put down things other then "former warlord" for weevil&boa but mihawk is an exception? idiot
what are you trying to prove here? That he showed the other warlords with their title of warlords revoked? Why didn't he show the WSS title being revoked then? The marines don't even have the power to revoke that one just like they can't revoke kaido's WSC title!
Dude how can you be this fucking stupid?

what are you trying to prove here? That he showed the other warlords with their title of warlords revoked? Why didn't he show the WSS title being revoked then?
Now you're acting like stevie wonder you can clearly see "self styled WB" and "Pirate empress"
revoke that one just like they can't revoke kaido's WSC title!
Dude how can you be this fucking stupid?
Kaido never had a title the fact that you gotta use him knowing oda never introduce him with a title is just a good concession accepted

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Now you're acting like stevie wonder you can clearly see "self styled WB" and "Pirate empress"

Kaido never had a title the fact that you gotta use him knowing oda never introduce him with a title is just a good concession accepted
pirate empress is not a title you dumbass it's her epithet just like zoro's epithet is pirate hunter wtf is wrong with your head?

pirate empress is not a title you dumbass it's her epithet just like zoro's epither is pirate hunter wtf is wrong with your head?
Did I say they were titles? if I did my bad but that wasn't the point its to show that oda is putting more then "former warlord" on their information box, all of it out there especially weevil
now show me mihawk title

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Did I say they were titles? if I did my bad but that wasn't the point its to show that oda is putting more then "former warlord" on their information box, all of it out there especially weevil
now show me mihawk title
Then why didn't you even mention their epithets then?
And no one is denying mihawk is a former warlord but he is definitely WSS ,and will always be until someone defeats him

The problem is Sword fans thing the sword is the be all end all. It isn't. You put the WSS title on a pedestal but ignore every other sort of one as insignificant.
Thanks for putting me in a category along with every other person with an opinion. Mihawk just stands at the peak of swordsmen. Considering quite a few top tiers are swordsmen its not bullshit to hype mihawk equally to kaido and whitebeard. Youre the one thinking by calling mihawk the wss im dehyping anyone you give a fuck about

Status
Not open for further replies.