How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeah, the way this is going I highly doubt BM stays entirely on their side. Shes just super chaotic and Kid is probably going to do something that instigates a further fight.

Very clearly though Nami is going to get Zeus now, it was cool that Law teleported Zeus to keep her from the roof. Big Mom is going to disown him and he'll go back to Nami.

What makes me nervous though is hopefully that wasn't the extent of Usopp's "fight". With Nami getting Zeus soon, I just hope both Ulti and P1 aeenr done. It was a few attacks sure, but P1 never really showed off his hybrid outside of 1 attack to Sanji.

I'll be patient though, hopefully they are fine next chap
otherwise, oda could keep their all out back for some later plot. When they join the kid pirates they will reappear anyway.

Law and Kid portrayed to be Luffy's rival? Lol they're Luffy's henchmen. One get ordered to go down, he go down. The other one currently trying to prevent BM from disturbing Captain Luffy's fight. So much for "I'll kill Kaidou".

Before, people always said they're stronger than Zoro by portrayal. But not anymore. So based on feat Zoro is stronger than both of them. No portrayal can save them this time.
Sad, but true.

If Luffy beat Kaidou one on one. Doesn't thay make him the strongest creature? He outstrength Kaidou + he tanked Kaidou's attack while Kaidou couldn't tank his punch?
No, Kaido is fighting with a scar on his chest and I don't need to talk about the attacks he took from the scabbards and the supernova Zoro and Law literally saved Luffy last chapter + Yamato wants to fight her father

Killer is about to lose bruh, idk why you hyping him up so much...... Hawkins looked this man in the face and said you have a 92% chance of losing. Killer aint shit.....

Also Skypiea Strawhats durability> Killer
Big Mom's lightning >>>>>>>>>>> Skypiea lighting

Killer is nerfed after fighting 2 yonko. Killer >>>>>> Strawhat except Luffy and Zoro and Jinbei

Yeah, the way this is going I highly doubt BM stays entirely on their side. Shes just super chaotic and Kid is probably going to do something that instigates a further fight.

Very clearly though Nami is going to get Zeus now, it was cool that Law teleported Zeus to keep her from the roof. Big Mom is going to disown him and he'll go back to Nami.

What makes me nervous though is hopefully that wasn't the extent of Usopp's "fight". With Nami getting Zeus soon, I just hope both Ulti and P1 aeenr done. It was a few attacks sure, but P1 never really showed off his hybrid outside of 1 attack to Sanji.

I'll be patient though, hopefully they are fine next chap
Page one will probably come back but be extremely gimped

Status
Not open for further replies.