How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
To be honest, you can't blame Hawkins for sticking with Kaido and BM. The Yonko are built differently. They are just absolute monsters and beating them is almost impossible, so I can fully understand Hawkins' reasoning here.
Would never blame him, he is absolutely trusting in numbers, he always has been and it brought him where he is.
But he will and need to learn that sticking to this numbers and only overcalculating everything will hold him back. So there will come one point, where he needs to decide against his odds.

Page One? The weakest f6? Lol
Tanked King no named attack? Lol He almost died if not because of Raid Suit. Without the suit, he got knocked down by gifter.

Killer tanked yonkos named attack.

Yonkos named attack >>>>>>> King no named attack /Page One
Sanji blocked Big Mom's attack in prior arc as shown and confirmed by Oda in SBS, so Sanji still over Killer on doing that.

Also he doesn't fight females and irony as wasn't Killer was Kamazou who was a gifter himself? Your not helping your side here XD.

Usopp and Nami feels guilty they can't make Tama feel safe. Usopp then attacks Page One with a new attack called "Hanabi Bana" (Fireworks Flowers) making Page One fall to the ground. He then follows with another new attack called "Baku Bokkuri" (Exploding Pinecone) creating huges explosions.
Usopp doing great by his standards I'm excited to see his new attack :catrude:
He already got several hits on the two siblings, if only he was using seastone:kayneshrug:

Luffy is too much of a beast rn. He's competing with the strongest Yonkou in his strongest form in Base.

Hawkins casually telling Killer that he'd slap him, lol.

There's still hope for Kid and why does Oda make the first attack of Big mom's new homie do no damage ?
Luffy is the best for Real . No compete for him

Luffy tards and damage controlu
And Kaido called it fun and tricks :suresure: whilst He said that Ashura left a real damage on him lmao even luffy said Red roc did a superficial damage :suresure: now a CoC punch got called fun whilst a scar on his body made him mad and shivering / panting / screaming :suresure: next time tell your luffy tards gang to sit down :suresure:
show me those panels which I highlighted please

Luffy is too much of a beast rn. He's competing with the strongest Yonkou in his strongest form in Base.

Hawkins casually telling Killer that he'd slap him, lol.

There's still hope for Kid and why does Oda make the first attack of Big mom's new homie do no damage ?
when kid beats big mom and is crowned an emperor
then the gap between him and killer is roughly the gap between a yonko and hawkins
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.