How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The data books said that high level observation can counter Kizaru. Current Snake Man + FS + advanced COC..... I think that can definitely handle Kizaru.

Aokiji is more debatable, if I were tanking the top strongest I would have him right next to Luffy.

And yeah, I think Akainu can beat Luffy extreme diff.
Not counter. I think it said proficient Observation is needed to even fight him.
Kizaru also has Haki, is faster than Luffy, has much better stamina, AOE and lethality with his sword.

Any of C3 are too deadly for Luffy. You forget that Haki runs out, now tie that up with Luffy's gears and It gets worse.

Definitely ain't beating Akainu, that's for sure

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"

Killer with only 8% chance to survive fighting Hawkins ??

"Rooftop Level" in shambles :emohiyo:
so hawkins is rooftop level then

AND ?
KAIDO screamed at the rocks, jumped 10,000 meters and didn't scream, did you realize that all the screams and attacks were useless?
KID: Our attacks are not working.
It doesn't matter if WB has human skin, that's the price he needs to pay, kaido screamed, screamed and screamed, but before ASURA ZORO, Kaido was unharmed, after receiving hundreds of blows, I don't use "scream" to help you with that .
see @riishabb
unharmed till the scar
:steef:

AND ?
KAIDO screamed at the rocks, jumped 10,000 meters and didn't scream, did you realize that all the screams and attacks were useless?
KID: Our attacks are not working.
It doesn't matter if WB has human skin, that's the price he needs to pay, kaido screamed, screamed and screamed, but before ASURA ZORO, Kaido was unharmed, after receiving hundreds of blows, I don't use "scream" to help you with that .
Endurance is pain tolerance, weren't we talking about that ?

Kaido's endurance is enhanced by his durability because attacks don't pass through his scales and thick skin. If we give Kaido and WB the same type of Skin type WB endured a shit ton more.

Tbh it’s probably sanji since he is missing and sanji being germa
I still say Law. Hawkins hates Law since Law almost killed him. Could be Sanji but would be kinda odd. There’ll probably be some scene after the Raid where someone gives up their life and Hawkins says like, “Abandon him. He barely has 1 percent chance of surviving this.”

Status
Not open for further replies.