How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Endurance is pain tolerance, weren't we talking about that ?

Kaido's endurance is enhanced by his durability because attacks don't pass through his scales and thick skin. If we give Kaido and WB the same type of Skin type WB endured a shit ton more.
I don't know why you are discussing this, I don't know what you intend to gain from it? I will not put KAIDO in the same situation as WB, they are different attributes, deal with it, the scar of ODEN according to KAIDO hurts every time he remembers the past, and that is not why he is screaming, it only serves to show tension, certainly has to do with the physiognomy of your body, which is not accustomed / adept to receiving pain constantly, as the WB's fragile human body.

Tbh it’s probably sanji since he is missing and sanji being germa
i don't think sanji would be killed in a fight, kaido's underlings lack the lethality necessary to do that, but i can see sanji going out in some big sacrifice, or even an execution in case the raid fails,
hawkins said "by the end of the month" there's two weeks left, a lot of things can happen

I don't know why you are discussing this, I don't know what you intend to gain from it? I will not put KAIDO in the same situation as WB, they are different attributes, deal with it, the scar of ODEN according to KAIDO hurts every time he remembers the past, and that is not why he is screaming, it only serves to show tension, certainly has to do with the physiognomy of your body, which is not accustomed / adept to receiving pain constantly, as the WB's fragile human body.
Then why did you quote me on this in the first place ?

Advised you rooftop level is either way a fanmade joke anyway.

Anyone could stand there if finding the means to, there's practically nothing special with it bar the notion not many folks can take on Big Mom and Kaido, yet not necessarily no one out of the lower quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.