How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know.

Can Koby be "real for real without a doubt a real threat for real for Luffy really ?"

Look at Konohamaru, the guy never rivalized Naruto in the original Manga despite his potential and what he said.

H

humanbeing

Oda said Koby has Advanced observation and master of roku
It was mark by Oda himself.

And I was not referring to Koby at MarineFord but TS Koby
even without confirmation like that it was clear that Koby CoO is overpowered if think about that scene s he rescued Vivi and co. from the attack . Helmeppo commented on Koby's haki. i think he has FS and CoO as Luffy's and Katakuri's if not better.

Kid vs Big Mom is dead. Not that it was ever alive anyways....

Kidd is only there to stop her from going to the roof. Now Meme has turned into an ally and will help Tama....Kidd doesnt need to fight her anymore.

Plus Tama is heading to the Live Performance floor where fucking Queen is. I fucking called it months ago....But I'll fucking say it again

O-Lin vs Queen Rematch Mutherfuckkersss
Kid heard Big Mom and is coming

Judging this off my assumption that Hawkins will still switch sides and help the alliance. I think it’s just a clash.
Killer stays to fight Hawkins, telling Kid to go find Big Mom since they can't afford to let her run wild.

Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"
just a clash with this amount of personal beef involved
ok
maybe I should reserve judgement for a few chapters.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Little cloud is an indication of panting and the long one is when someone is upset :suresure:
Are we reading the same manga :suresure: dude panted after Hiryu kaen but also this time while sweating and shivering and cursing lmao :suresure:
Yes, it is normal to tremble because your body has been cut.
1 second later, without shaking, and well, speaking to LAW casually.
Congratulations, zoro managed to affect kaido for 1 second.

He said he'll capture luffy so obviously he has to be powerful
I too think he will be powerful. Just look at his age and what he is doing. Probably around Smoker level when just a teen. So yes, he will be Admiral level young.

BUT THE REAL QUESTION

:neesama:

Will he be relevant in the Original Adventure ?

I'm not talking "10 years after Final battle", but will he be a threat for Luffy and important and strong characters during main events ? Or will this be some kind of "look he is strong but no one need or care about that anymore because the Adventure already ended".

Status
Not open for further replies.