How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got knocked out of roof by Kid and friends, sees Kid again and attacks him, chases him.
Ah yes because chasing Big Mom downstairs instead of her going back to the roof makes total sense. But oh wait we need to have Nami get a hold of Zues therefore lets just have Big Mom fall on Nami's lap with Zeus following her.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It doesn't make any sense to you. 92 percent chances of dying LOL, he's a dead man walking.
I've been saying that Killer will die in this arc for a while now. He had huge character development, and his death will trigger his flashback with Kid.
Completely fine with this.

Not every character needs to live forever and if we get more Killer this arc to beef up his screen time, it's all worth it. Rather have Killer go out like a champ than linger like Capone.

Luffy and Zoro combined had 19%, if divided equally gives 9.5% chance of Living very close to Killer's 8%
I think Law or xdrake tbh
The immortality surgery isn't brought up in dressrosa for nothing
Immortality surgery will likely never be used unless robin( obvious reasons) or luffy.

also luffy and Zoro is not 9.5 each. For all we know luffy is 18% and zoro is 1%. We can’t divide it.

I don’t think law uses the surgery this arc I think if he uses it it will be way later in the endgame to save Robin or luffy

Robin/Franky will unlock haki.

Would be great if Robin got CoA Haki and Franky had a seastone harpoon or something.
I mentioned on OJ and probably here as well that Franky getting seastone embedded into his fists would be sick.

Brook and Robin will probably get Haki.
I think Usopp will be the next Straw Hat to learn Haki. Learn, not unlock. Usopp already unlocked it. It's just a matter of learning how to use it. Brook and Robin learning how to use CoA would be great though.

I don't think Hawkins means against Killer, but about leaving Onigashima alive lmao.

Killer's acting cool as shit. IDEC.

Nami's my guess, but you know Ulti is about to attack Linlin... My bet is Nami uses Zeus last minute to strike Ulti down before Linlin gets a shot in.
Im pretty sure the percentages are about his fight with Hawkins. Else Hawkins wouldnt face him if he would lose...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mentioned on OJ and probably here as well that Franky getting seastone embedded into his fists would be sick.

I think Usopp will be the next Straw Hat to learn Haki. Learn, not unlock. Usopp already unlocked it. It's just a matter of learning how to use it. Brook and Robin learning how to use CoA would be great though.
Yeah. Seastone brass knuckles would be ideal. Cause then it's not a verse breaking weapon where Franky can fire a gun and neutralize someone like Doflamingo.

Im pretty sure the percentages are about his fight with Hawkins. Else Hawkins wouldnt face him if he would lose...
I'm guessing it ain't but then that means
  1. Killer's injuries aren't to be overlooked.
  2. Hawkins' strength also shouldn't be overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.