How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I like BM CoC moment....That mother mode is kind of bull****. Oda is using BM however he wants. If he wants her to do something, suddenly he creates a new mode which seems like it was not hinted before. Kidd and Killer not getting a chance to fight her even for a short while is kind of disappointing. OTama is the next Deus ex machina. She controls literally everyone except Calamities and F6.

Killer vs Hawkins will be good. As per Hawkins, Killer has just 8% chance of surviving. That's interesting! Looking forward to Luffy vs Kaido clash!!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Even though I like BM CoC moment....That mother mode is kind of bull****. Oda is using BM however he wants. If he wants her to do something, suddenly he creates a new mode which seems like it was not hinted before. Kidd and Killer not getting a chance to fight her even for a short while is kind of disappointing. OTama is the next Deus ex machina. She controls literally everyone except Calamities and F6.

Killer vs Hawkins will be good. As per Hawkins, Killer has just 8% chance of surviving. That's interesting! Looking forward to Luffy vs Kaido clash!!
BM deserves better.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
REMEMBER PEOPLE SAID PAGE ONE WEAKEST FLYING SIX?? LET SEE HERE

ULTI = 1 SHOT BY YAMATOE AND TEMPORARY KNOCKED DOWN BY NAMI LIGHTNING
DRAKE = NEG DIFF BY SANJI AND QUEEN ( 1 SWORD)
SASAKI = GETTING PUSHED TO EXTREME DIFF AND GONNA LOSE TO FRANKY
WHO'S WHO = GETTING PUSHED TO EXTREME DIFF AND GONNA LOSE TO JINBEI
BLACK MARIA = SANJI HAD TO TURN OFF HIS COA NOT TO NEG DIFF HER AND GIVE HER KNUCKLE TRANSPLANT SURGERY

BUT HERE COMES PAGE ONE

TANK ATTACKS FROM FUTURE YONKO LEVEL SANJI
TANK ATTACK FROM CURRENT ADMIRAL LEVEL LUFFY
TANK ATTACK FROM CURRENT YONKO LEVEL ADV COC BIG MOM
ORDERED BIG MOM TO STOP NAMI AND USSOP ( HE BOSSED AROUND A YONKO AND TOLD HER TO FOLLOW HIS ORDERS )
KNOW YOUR PLACE SASAKI AND WHO'S WHO WHO INSULTED PAGE ONE LMAOO!!! YOUR JOB IS TO DEAL WITH FRANKY AND JINBEI

PAGE ONE WILL DEAL WITH YONKO LEVEL CHARACTERS ONLY AT AGE OF 16

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
REMEMBER PEOPLE SAID PAGE ONE WEAKEST FLYING SIX?? LET SEE HERE

ULTI = 1 SHOT BY YAMATOE AND TEMPORARY KNOCKED DOWN BY NAMI LIGHTNING
DRAKE = NEG DIFF BY SANJI AND QUEEN ( 1 SWORD)
SASAKI = GETTING PUSHED TO EXTREME DIFF AND GONNA LOSE TO FRANKY
WHO'S WHO = GETTING PUSHED TO EXTREME DIFF AND GONNA LOSE TO JINBEI
BLACK MARIA = SANJI HAD TO TURN OFF HIS COA NOT TO NEG DIFF HER AND GIVE HER KNUCKLE TRANSPLANT SURGERY

BUT HERE COMES PAGE ONE

TANK ATTACKS FROM FUTURE YONKO LEVEL SANJI
TANK ATTACK FROM CURRENT ADMIRAL LEVEL LUFFY
TANK ATTACK FROM CURRENT YONKO LEVEL ADV COC BIG MOM
ORDERED BIG MOM TO STOP NAMI AND USSOP ( HE BOSSED AROUND A YONKO AND TOLD HER TO FOLLOW HIS ORDERS )
KNOW YOUR PLACE SASAKI AND WHO'S WHO WHO INSULTED PAGE ONE LMAOO!!! YOUR JOB IS TO DEAL WITH FRANKY AND JINBEI

PAGE ONE WILL DEAL WITH YONKO LEVEL CHARACTERS ONLY AT AGE OF 16

I think MZ's going through the 5 stages of grief.

Cut to Onigashima 3rd floor. Big Mom's attack hits the side of Onigashima dome, creating a huge hole and blowing Kid and Killer into the castle. Big Mom also enters the castle, but since the hole is so huge, she ends up on a different floor from Kid and Killer.
Wow the attack with Hera was then really op, throw Kid and Killer so far into the castle and creat a bige hole? Wanna want to see that panel. Also Luffy vs Kaido who make a big shockwave, sound hype asf too.

Now with Hera I think Big mom can fly with lightning around her body. Would be dope if she now use the speed to beeing far faster in a battle.

Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"
Interesting, so overall Killer chance in the raid to survive is 8%? Hawkins cards where usually right. I can see a plottwist as @Lifeismeh said it early. Hawkins saving Killer from dying in the castle via stopping him now? He pretend to fight him but in realilty he stop him to make probably for later a new tactic?

The chance for the raid to work are still low in that case.

Usopp and Nami feels guilty they can't make Tama feel safe. Usopp then attacks Page One with a new attack called "Hanabi Bana" (Fireworks Flowers) making Page One fall to the ground. He then follows with another new attack called "Baku Bokkuri" (Exploding Pinecone) creating huges explosions. But Page One can still get up. Usopp and Nami are shocked to see how tough he is. Usopp says it's a shame that Tama's kibi dango only works on SMILE users.
So even with everything with Nami and Usopp had, they couldn't take out Pageone. The gap is to big, if BM was not here Usopp and Nami would get defeated again.

Kid heard Big Mom and is coming. Zeus arrives at the scene. Ulti catches up with them and is shocked to see Page One got punched. Her body is shaking while Kaidou's men are in panic around her...
And with this Nami will get her powerup to fight Ulti back. I assume Ulti will attack Big mom who probably nerf her too. Then Kid will jump in and actually fight Big mom.
Zeus will switch sides(very dumb but that is what it is) to Nami to beat Ulti.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Wow the attack with Hera was then really op, throw Kid and Killer so far into the castle and creat a bige hole? Wanna want to see that panel. Also Luffy vs Kaido who make a big shockwave, sound hype asf too.

Now with Hera I think Big mom can fly with lightning around her body. Would be dope if she now use the speed to beeing far faster in a battle.

Interesting, so overall Killer chance in the raid to survive is 8%? Hawkins cards where usually right. I can see a plottwist as @Lifeismeh said it early. Hawkins saving Killer from dying in the castle via stopping him now? He pretend to fight him but in realilty he stop him to make probably for later a new tactic?

The chance for the raid to work are still low in that case.

So even with everything with Nami and Usopp had, they couldn't take out Pageone. The gap is to big, if BM was not here Usopp and Nami would get defeated again.

And with this Nami will get her powerup to fight Ulti back. I assume Ulti will attack Big mom who probably nerf her too. Then Kid will jump in and actually fight Big mom.
Zeus will switch sides(very dumb but that is what it is) to Nami to beat Ulti.
NO U IDIOT KILLER CHANCE OF DEAD IS 92% IF HE FIGHTS HAWKIN
WHY CANT YOU JUST READ SOMETHING NORMALLY INSTEAD OF TRYING TO TWIST WORDS AROUND

HAWKIN IS SAYING HE WILL LOW DIFF KILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.