How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just trolling. I fuck with Sanji. He’s actually in my top 10 favorite characters and he is my 2nd favorite Strawhat. I still do think he’s actually fighting Queen and that it’s pretty ironic that these Sanji stans are bashing Kidd though lol.
It's just Kronos man. Nobody but him is saying shit. Let him be a kid hater without starting a sanji kid fanwar. The kid fans went full force against sanji in turn which is starting this nonsense.

Page One is being treated as Oven in this arc aka the punching bag.
First Sanji, then Nami and Usopp, now Big Mom.

Yet, Oven was stated to be the most robust among Charlotte children. Even without the official statement, his physical build already looks like it compared the likes of Cracker, Perospero and Daifuku.

But Page One seems is not the tankiest among Beast Pirates. Forget Kaido and Calamities, he probably isn't the tankiest even among Flying Six. From the build, racial, DF, and armored troops he leads, Sasaki seems to be the most tankiest among F6. Built bigger than Page One in human form, fishman, triceratops who have thick skin, and the leader of armored troops. Gonna be hype when Zolo finally defeats the tanker among F6.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Yet, Oven was stated to be the most robust among Charlotte children. Even without the official statement, his physical build already looks like it compared the likes of Cracker, Perospero and Daifuku.

But Page One seems is not the tankiest among Beast Pirates. Forget Kaido and Calamities, he probably isn't the tankiest even among Flying Six. From the build, racial, DF, and armored troops he leads, Sasaki seems to be the most tankiest among F6. Built bigger than Page One in human form, fishman, triceratops who have thick skin, and the leader of armored troops. Gonna be hype when Zolo finally defeats the tanker among F6.
Keep crying loser.

Now people believe in Hawkins predictions, the same Hawkins said Luffy and Zoro have 81% of chance dying during act 1.
That boy predictions only work when it's about running away or surrender.
Eh, to be fair Hawkins said by the end of the month. We're about 3-4weeks in. So if shit was going to happen then it should be soon.

Unless it's actual tension to this "war" the prediction is whatever.

Sanji received a very good massage from Black Maria, getting "beaten" by a hot giantass spider must be a motivation to Sanji get his fight. And the enemies Oven faced doesn't include a CoC haki first from a actual Younko. Ancient Zoan is definitely something..

lol Apoo already saw his life passing in front of him three times during this raid, another SN teamup vs Apoo would be too brutal
Also, I really want Killer to cut Hawkins down after what he said.
I loved the dialogue from Killer in this chapter. He said, “Fuck those prediction I believe in my abilities.“ :finally:

How much you want to bet that at some point Killer will give Hawkins a speech about Kidd and while he’s talking Kidd gets a big moment against Big Mom?

I loved the dialogue from Killer in this chapter. He said, “Fuck those prediction I believe in my abilities.“ :finally:

How much you want to bet that at some point Killer will give Hawkins a speech about Kidd and while he’s talking Kidd gets a big moment against Big Mom?
Imagine Killer defeating Hawkins and telling him that's not the way to go (predictions) causa that won't ever allow you to gain true power
After this, cut to Kidd pounching Linlin face while using CoC
:steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

It's nuts. Page1 is more durable than the tankiest Charlotte child and he's probably one of the least tanky Tobi Roppo/Calamities.

Status
Not open for further replies.