How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom is a big fat hypocrite she doesn’t care about issues like racism, she herself practice racism on her own flesh and blood; pudding.

it’s just oda is trash writer.
She should actually be anything but a racist. Making fun of pudding in totland(by people too) was such a forced plot for and under BM. Like even her past and her dream is to have a family where everyone is living in harmony.

no one is on the roof except Luffy and Kaido. Which means it's the main fight. Luffy is going to beat Kaido Kid and other allies will succeed in holding back Big Mom When Luffy defeats Kaido, it will be in sight of Big Mom. Big Mom will then run away with the help of her children.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It’s fun to watch all these people try to troll the kid fandom, while the kid fandom just sits there, enjoys, have theories and most importantly don’t troll back. #BuildDifferent

But back to the captain. Does Big mum any attack which is able to hurt kid at all? She threw all she got already on him, including a mountain level thunder attack, but he just casually tanks everything.

It’s fun to watch all these people try to troll the kid fandom, while the kid fandom just sits there, enjoys, have theories and most importantly don’t troll back. #BuildDifferent

But back to the captain. Does Big mum any attack which is able to hurt kid at all? She threw all she got already on him, including a mountain level thunder attack, but he just casually tanks everything.
That's all well and good but I don't think it's even debatable that Kidd has got the worst treatment out of everyone that was on the rooftop. I actually wanted him to do good lol.

Kid is finally going to have his climax after all this time!

Do you think he's going to beat Big Mom?

I think he can keep it especially thanks to its fruit.

But I don't see him losing his children who are there to pick her up later when she goes to flee.

Kid controls electromagnetism so why shouldn't he be able to control and absorb lightning?

He let his comrades be attacked bc of his uselessness because he is useless Midd that only knows how to play lego
:suresure::cheers:

"dont troll back"

Nami got another free power up
:suresure:
Yeah there is a big chance, she is a member of future pirate king after all. If she not got more power i afraid she wont catch up with the story line. :milaugh:
But i dont know how will nami got these 2 homies.
1. Given by BM because she want to focus rebuild wano.
2. Steal the homies.
3. Olin come back so she forget about the hommies.
:kayneshrug:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid is finally going to have his climax after all this time!

Do you think he's going to beat Big Mom?

I think he can keep it especially thanks to its fruit.

But I don't see him losing his children who are there to pick her up later when she goes to flee.
I think he will beat her. Guess she won’t die, or get captured by marines, but she will get defeated and then picked up by her children.
Kid has shown he can tank pretty much everything Linlin has to offer, he just now needs an opening to get her down and get into a real fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.