How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flyers and calamity have really crazy endurance, Pageone so far could even outperform Doffy endurance feat if he stand up after that attack. The recover power of ancient are really scary, this show us again that the strawhats need more to put them down for days since the usually attacks aren´t work.

If Pageone is this durable, I can see how crazy King and Queen are, Kaido already prove to have crazy endurance.

Just take a moment to appreciate how Law tanked that Thunder Bagua back then like a champ, he's fine while he protects dead Zoro ass.

The interaction between Nami, Usopp and Page One was hilarious, just 100% One Piece style. :suresure:
I found hilarious as well how people's headcanon few chapters ago was like: "rooftop supernova are just built different, they are at least YC1 level" and now we have Killer vs Hawkins who is under the Flying Six in the hierarchy.
Anyway, it seems a dope fight, let's hope Oda doesn't skip it like always.

Tell me I missed something. Luffy Base has always been strong like this?

I must have missed something IS THE GAME EQUAL TO KAIDO FORM HYBRID WITHOUT USING A GEAR?

Is there a problem or is it me?
IMO what's equal to Kaido is Luffy's CoC not his physical strength. Luffy will need to kick it up a few gears to defeat Kaido. This is only the beginning of their fight. Wait and Oda will deliver as always

Status
Not open for further replies.