How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think so...

Luffy and Kaido clashing equally with Luffy new toy... : don’t like it
Page one being a sitting duck against Nami/Ussop : don’t like it
Big mom new mother mode and hurting PO : don’t like it
BM using COC + Haki against PO while she trashed Queen Dino with bare fist is weird
Kid and Killer being barely bruised by BM monster attack, really ?

overall I am real problems with this chapter
It is just a clash....CoC hype....fight won't end here....
Page one yeah...kinda agree
BigMom issue is kinda subjective....let us agree to disagree
BigMom trashed Queen as O-Lin...she didn't have her memory at that time....
Maybe inconsistency or dodged or shielded....did I miss something or did they get attacked by hera?...all we saw was onigaishima corner destroyed...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Translation thanks to Mip.
On the roof

Zeus : Mama!! What happened!? Are you okay!!?
Zeus : Huh!! I’m free...
Zeus : Where are you mama!? I’m coming!! I’ll help you!!
Law : So Kidd’s power has weakened...
Law : Big Mom is back at the castle...it would be troublesome if that thunder cloud went looking for her...!!
Law : Huff huff
Law : Hey! I’ll leave it to you here and take them with me strawhat-ya!!
Luffy : Sure thing
Zeus : Huh
@SwordMaster

So after Luffy defeats Kaido, what's the point of one piece, Luffy will be alrdy top 1 bitch slapper and he doesn't even have a weapon like any YONKO or Roger the fuck, So just find One piece go bitch slap admirals 1v3 and gorosei 1v5 and kill Imu nice writing GODA GODA GODA stfu pls
He may be the strongest and inherit that title from Whitebeard but that's not the point. Oden commented that Whitebeard had a natural enemy has strong as he is which was the world government.

Barto in Dressrosa said, no matter how strong Luffy gets he will need numbers on is side. I suspect after Wano, the Strawhats will recruit other nations and pirates to form a formitable army that will eventually fight the world government. Ussop may be charged with convincing the Giants of Elbaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.