How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you start grow an accurate manga read over Zoro sir :josad:

Better conqueror, based off what? The modality maybe? Not maximum power output wise to what we are aware of.
uhhh bruh
Luffy literally just replicated Roger and WB’s clash with Kaido using conqueror’s haki. Meanwhile Zoro hasn’t even showed the basic ability to KO fodder lol.

Better armament still doesn't necessarily equate better AP, he is pretty strong rather than an AP freak compared to Zoro at least for our current knowledge. If KKG met Asura Onigiri Zoro would probably get overpowered, but more due the intensive strenght rather than the AP of the attack itself. In before "KKG can overpower Hakai". If it wasn't KKG I bet it would be Zoro to more likely overpower him. And both can probably one shot each others apart.
Yeah, but with COC + Ryou I wouldn’t even be surprised if Gear 4 isn’t even needed to match Ashura.

And I made a thorough accurate case to why ZKK still lives
Making a bad argument more thorough and complicated usually just makes it an even worse argument.

So after Luffy defeats Kaido, what's the point of one piece, Luffy will be alrdy top 1 bitch slapper and he doesn't even have a weapon like any YONKO or Roger the fuck, So just find One piece go bitch slap admirals 1v3 and gorosei 1v5 and kill Imu nice writing GODA GODA GODA stfu pls
Well there is BB who will be the strongest of them all.

Sanji and Zoro are still in commander territory strength-wise.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
And we all know what happens when a Yonko fights a commander...

Luffy >>>>> Zoro > Sanji.
This powerscale (with less > between Luffy and Zoro) was pretty obvious from the beginning of the manga because Luffy is the MC and Zoro/Sanji are just the co-protagonists alongside all the other SH, but people in this past two months also really thought that Killer was YC1 level or above just because he was on the rooftop (and now he's against Hawkins), so I don't think you can convince them that Zoro>Luffy or Zoro=Luffy are wrong :kayneshrug:

I don’t think so...

Luffy and Kaido clashing equally with Luffy new toy... : don’t like it
Page one being a sitting duck against Nami/Ussop : don’t like it
Big mom new mother mode and hurting PO : don’t like it
BM using COC + Haki against PO while she trashed Queen Dino with bare fist is weird
Kid and Killer being barely bruised by BM monster attack, really ?

overall I have real problems with this chapter
Kid and Killer are in a different how many times we have to say this?:kidsmile::Dr.Killer::finally:

Then they blame the writing lol. LUFFY4.5!!!
lol no
This is just like fairy tail
Acnologia being immune to magic to been beaten by magic in a span of 3 chapters

lufyy not being able to do lethal damage to kaido and having no idea that coc can be coated to mastering it in one chapter and fighting equally with kaido strongest form in base

it’s not their head canon, it’s just the stupid writing that people are trying to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.