How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Maybe he learned from that time (remember that Zoro alone defeat a strategy that was aim to take care of Luffy and him) or the fact that he saw from his very eyes Kidd and Killer fought Kaido (which he did not see with Zoro and Luffy) make him said that.

I hardly see this as a slight towards the strawhats duo (especially after the duo performance on the roof) but rather as an acknowledgment of Kidd and Killer.
wasnt meant as downplay of the strawhats, don’t get me wrong. Just Hawkins acknowledging Kid and Killer higher then then at this point. Hawkins is just hyping them up.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Nah.

Pre onigashima hawkins = Healthy hawkins

Onigashima hawkins = Bandaged Hawkins.

Pre Wano Luffy, Zoro >>> Kid Killer
Hawkins had about 5 days (?) to recover. That’s like a million years in one piece. He is healthy.
Also kid and killer already fought 2 Yonko and tanked an incredible amount of attacks. To claim they are more healthy then Zoro and Luffy back then is a far fetch.

following to Hawkins:
Current Kid + Killer > Pre-Wano Luffy + Zoro

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hawkins had about 5 days (?) to recover. That’s like a million years in one piece. He is healthy.
Also kid and killer already fought 2 Yonko and tanked an incredible amount of attacks. To claim they are more healthy then Zoro and Luffy back then is a far fetch.

following to Hawkins:
Current Kid + Killer > Pre-Wano Luffy + Zoro

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He ain't healthy. Just look at his bandage. His durability might be the worst because he rarely feel pain. Now that he felt it, he might need 2 week to really recover.

Killer : You go ahead of me. don't let Big Mom get away
Kidd : Shi- i'm counting on you!
Fodder : Kidd is running away!!
Hawkins : I'm saved. I wouldn't have been able to take on both of you
Killer : You're putting quite an effort into serving kaido. What a good boy
Hawkins : You can say whatever you want, but the chance of you dying here is 92% !!
Hawkins : Pitiful Man Slayer Kamazou
Killer : Another fortune huh, our strength is what matters here!! Fafafa!!

"Pitiful Man Slayer Kamazo"
Oh man, you gonna learn soon how to spell "Massacre Soldier Killer"

@Kejon, nothing personal, but I personally don't see any deal coming between these two, and I'm pretty sure of who'll be the last man standing.
“Don’t let big mom get away “

who he thinks he is talking about lmaooooo

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
“Don’t let big mom get away “

who he thinks he is talking about lmaooooo

an old generation which has to be replaced by some „brats“. Kids take over, „mum“.
Post automatically merged:

Hawkins: I will pray for you, killer
Killer: To hell with you and your prayer. I'm not praying at all.

:kata:
you don’t pray to a god, when the devil is your captain.

the people who aren’t one percent

hawkins(obviously)

kidd

Killer

kaido

the people who can be

Drake

luffy

zoro

sanji

Law
not drake, because he said he felt bad from that guy and i dont think he would refer to himself as 'that'
not luffy, because why would drake join sides with luffy if luffy was about to die
so that leaves zoro, sanji and law

i think Law is the one with 1% survival chance

Status
Not open for further replies.