How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I do. Since it contains Sanji vs King. Amazing

Wano has "roger's" flashback and I still think it's bad.
Only way I change my mind if Sanji vs King is THE MOST AMAZING FIGHT IN ALL SHOUNEN HISTORY OH MY FUCKING GOD SO FREAKING COOL.
Since that's not gonna happen, even if they DO fight, my opinion about this arc is basically sealed already.
Maybe, MAYBE the post raid part changes my mind. >>>>MAYBE<<<<

so luffy beats kaido not because his punches are stronger
but his coc is stronger?
it has brute strength entailing it... what Coc and Acoc help luffy with is to grant him the ability to by bass kaido's defence
completely

at the end what matters is how hard luffy hits him.... now you can't expect a flick from a finger with Acoc to do lethal damage

Wano has "roger's" flashback and I still think it's bad.
Only way I change my mind if Sanji vs King is THE MOST AMAZING FIGHT IN ALL SHOUNEN HISTORY OH MY FUCKING GOD SO FREAKING COOL.
Since that's not gonna happen, even if they DO fight, my opinion about this arc is basically sealed already.
Maybe, MAYBE the post raid part changes my mind. >>>>MAYBE<<<<
Don't underestimate Sanji vs King

Yes, but why are you deflecting ?

The point I made was that homies of the same element as that of a Logia user are ineffective, you think I'm that easy to be baited ?
I'm not deviating, we're talking about efficiency, right?
Creating a HOMIE of MAGMA or Light, lightning or fire, cannot be effective against users of the same element, but for someone like FUJITORA, any one of them is harmful, even to the ryokugyu if he does not have a DF LOGIA. Fire and magma and light, will be effective against aokiji ...

that's ironic coming from the guy who think sanji should fight king because they can have an aerial battle
No I'm using your retarded logic genius. Of course your dumbass doesnt know what sarcasm is....

Zoro has zero set-up with King. Being a swordsman means absoulutely nothing. Else Zoro has set-up with King, Queen, Sasaki, WsW, Raisin, Smoothie, etc.

I'm not deviating, we're talking about efficiency, right?
Creating a HOMIE of MAGMA or Light, lightning or fire, cannot be effective against users of the same element, but for someone like FUJITORA, any one of them is harmful, even to the ryokugyu if he does not have a DF LOGIA.
Yes, homie of the same element as the Logia user are just ineffective, a thunder homie still works against any Admiral
Post automatically merged:

Why?

I underestimate Oda.
That's different. :P
He constantly surpasses my expectations in how much he can turn this raid into and even shittier show with each passing chapter.
Oda can draw really good fights tho. And since Sanji's fight with the strongest calamity is upcoming. This gon be some good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.