How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
No I'm using your retarded logic genius. Of course your dumbass doesnt know what sarcasm is....

Zoro has zero set-up with King. Being a swordsman means absoulutely nothing. Else Zoro has set-up with King, Queen, Sasaki, WsW, Raisin, Smoothie, etc.
zoro fights the second strongest guy that's how it's always been and king is that guy not WsW or anyone else hence zoro vs king

I wonder who’s gonna fight Jack?

Knowing Oda sanji will appear next chapter to fight Jack. Just because a character is not on screen for a while doesn’t mean shit and Oda proved it this chapter with hawkins.

Maybe sanji fights jack beats him then goes and fights queen after with raid suit and new power up.

Idk all I know it’s obvious inu isn’t fighting Jack

What you think?

@Paperchampion23 @BleakAsh

zoro fights the second strongest guy that's how it's always been and king is that guy not WsW or anyone else hence zoro vs king
Why tf did you bring up swords then like a clown...

and no Zoro doesnt. Hachi wasnt the second strong, Kaku is debateble, Ryuma wasnt the second strongest, nor was T-Bone, Nor was Hyouzou.

Zoro has concretely fought the second strongest in Alabasta. Skypeia Sanji never even got a proper fight.

And we know Kuroobi, Wanze, Wadatsumi are all stronger than Zoro's opponents. Whilst Mr 1 is stornger than Sanji's....

The rest is up for debate

Can someone explain these few points to me because I'm a little lost:

Where was this "mama mode" when Momo was being crucified? Or where was this during WCI?

When big mom got her memories back in the prison what she said about the town & its people does not match up with what she said here with Tama.

Oda introduced all these different sides with big mom before in wci... I get she's unstable and predictable, but everything about her quirkiness has been established beforehand so when it comes back in won't feel like it's out of nowhere.

This rare mama mode literally came out of nowhere for plot purposes.
Well Big Mom having motherly affection for children of a certain age is completely inline with her character. Even if it is inconsistent, it fits given her irrational personality. Not to mention Prometheus does say it sometimes shows up with children under a certain age. Tama showed Big Mom kindness when she lost her memory, so Big Mom having an affection towards Tama makes sense.

I mean, Big Mom is mentally unstable, that's a given. We can't really pick and choose when it should and shouldn't be ok for her to flip flop personalities like that, as that's not how it works in real life.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

and no Zoro doesnt. Hachi wasnt the second strong, Kaku is debateble, Ryuma wasnt the second strongest, nor was T-Bone, Nor was Hyouzou.

Zoro has concretely fought the second strongest in Alabasta. Skypeia Sanji never even got a proper fight.

And we know Kuroobi, Wanze, Wadatsumi are all stronger than Zoro's opponents. Whilst Mr 1 is stornger than Sanji's....

those guys being second strongest is just your headcannon, also wanze really?
and i brought up swords because your argument for sanji vs king is aerial battle and a clash they had despite the fact that sanji doesn't fight the guy he clashes with

Besides Oda has kind of trashed that system since zoro and sanji have not fought the 2s an 3s the entire post timeskip. Oda is solely focus on plot based fights, everything has been building towards sanji vs king but no build up towards zoro vs any calamity. I think zoro will settle his issues with orochi then eventually confront kaido once more because that's his story for wano.

Does your pea brain not know what sarcasm is ?
Like im really scared for this Zoro fan generation. Yall thick in the head.
idc, you should be scared cuz Zoro fans feasting more than ever, yall in danger of not being relevant anymore
the debate has already upscaled to Zoro vs Luffy, it past Kid recently and Sanji years ago.
Sanji has been left in the dust. And knowing oda, he either fights no one or that fat bum Queen :suresure:

those guys being second strongest is just your headcannon, also wanze really?
and i brought up swords because your argument for sanji vs king is aerial battle and a clash they had despite the fact that sanji doesn't fight the guy he clashes with
Not really. Kuroobi has the higher bounty, and usually that's a good indicator of heiarchy in a crew's PL. And yes Wanze has every right to be here. Sanji fought him for like 3 chaps. Far more rights than Absaldom and Satori actually.

That's not even my argument for that shit. My argument is everything Oda showed and set-up.

despite the fact that sanji doesn't fight the guy he clashes with
Sanji never had a proper fight in Dressrosa or Punk Hazard pea brain. That argument is absoultely irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.