How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo admiral vs yonkou discussion died. At least for now
It was never a discussion for me tbh, Ladmirals fans were just kidding themselves by thinking Trashbeard was fine at marineford, when he was at the bottom of his Trash situation where he couldn't even use a fucking basic CoC... Trashbeard was so trash even marco would beat his Trash ass at marineford. BB Pirates no-diffed the fodder.

It was never a discussion for me tbh, Ladmirals fans were just kidding themselves by thinking Trashbeard was fine at marineford, when he was at the bottom of his Trash situation where he couldn't even use a fucking basic CoC... Trashbeard was so trash even marco would beat his Trash ass at marineford. BB Pirates no-diffed the fodder.
No reason to call him trash though. BB cheap shotted a dying man. And while Piratey, was a bitch add move.

He is so trash that his bounty is not even equal to Roger's bounty despite having +20 years more piracy career over Roger's piracy career.

Trashbeard is trash, Blackbeard admired him and respected him at one point but it's good that he got rid of him, he should've done it long before.

Then Trashbeard begged for Pre-TS Luffy's help at marineford, told his men to follow Pre-TS Luffy in the war... Shameless.

No reason to call him trash though. BB cheap shotted a dying man. And while Piratey, was a bitch add move.
BB admired him and respected him but his time was up, his age was over, instead of giving up and giving his DF power to BB easily, he tried to kill his own son BB with a quake bubble in the end. He should've accepted his fate and give up against BB without struggling.

He is so trash that his bounty is not even equal to Roger's bounty despite having +20 years more piracy career over Roger's piracy career.

Trashbeard is trash, Blackbeard admired him and respected him at one point but it's good that he got rid of him, he should've done it long before.

Then Trashbeard begged for Pre-TS Luffy's help at marineford, told his men to follow Pre-TS Luffy in the war... Shameless.

BB admired him and respected him but his time was up, his age was over, instead of giving up and giving his DF power easily, he tried to kill his own son BB with a quake bubble in the end. He should've accepted his fate and give up against BB without struggling.
No offense but WB don't have to do Jack shit for BB. The dude betrayed him kill one of his sons all the while being on of those sons.

I always found it debatable. To some extent, I believed they were on the same pedestal.

But now, with the CoC issue, things have become very clear to me. Adv.CoC were saved only for the grandest conquerors. The yonkous are emperors who conquered the strongest of the seas and set up the largest and strongest empires.
Even if admirals have CoC, yonkous are extraordinary conquerors completely different from admirals who are only high-ranking government lackeys;

It is obvious that Oda reserved Adv.CoC only for a fraction of the most powerful top tiers, and there is no more obvious indication of power than that. Perhaps the only one who can show this is Akainu.

Are you serious about the "trash" thing or just trolling?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

Roger got a higher bounty cos he was the PK tf.
How can BB get rid him of him when he couldn't get past a measly prison warden???
There is nothing shameless about asking Luffy to help save his brother:lawsigh:
You really don't understand WB's character at all.

Akainu almost lost to Aokiji, and Akainu got an Oden scar from Aokiji as well (look at BB for example, he never gets scar after beating his opponents), so Akainu can be handled by others. Also Luffy never fights the Larines at the end of an arc, beating a Larine will never be a goal for Luffy while beating other Pirates is.

Oda said Luffy was going to fight Yonko only, then he add another Pirates called Shichibukai, but still no Admirals.

-The story was; Luffy fighting Yonko
-Then the story happened as; Luffy fighting Shichibukai, then Yonko

Still no Larines for Luffy to beat.

Even Gorousei, Imu, CP0, Vegapunk is a bigger chance than Larines, as we know he fought CP9 before.
Are you implicating CP0 > Akainu per chance?

If yes expectable:usosmug:

Wasn’t Blackbeard supposed to be equal to three admirals?

Lmao I don’t think Oda gives two fucks about the admirals like that
Garp literally pissed on Admirality position by refusing to be an Admiral, not just for once but several times :suresure:

They are Celestial Slaves after all...:funky:

Are you serious about the "trash" thing or just trolling?
Trash is trash.

Crocodile: ''You're PATHETIC!! Whitebeard!! I didn't lose to such a WEAK MAN!!''
--- Chapter 563

His Right-hand AGREED.

Marco: ''That's right!! Even in this state, the boss should've been able to dodge it...!! No matter how off guard he was, even from someone he thought of as an ally, he shouldn't have taken the attack...!! That's the problem...!!''
--- Chapter 563
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...mf-whitebeard-vs-marco-jozu-comparison.12469/

Status
Not open for further replies.