Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami and Ulti were gold in this chapter and I usually don't give fuck about them.

Would love more if Oda focused on SN crews,then 9S,they had their fight against Kaido which was awesome,now they are having too much panel time.

One thing about Wano that pisses me off is that most of the war are just set up chapters and running,we will probably have like half or one chapter that will focus on each mayor fights(excluding Luffy vs Kaido).

Dude shut the hell up the rooftop will never turn into 2 vs 1, Yamato is just like Franky during the Lucci fight in EL, he'll be there for a while but soon realise he has no place there since it's a CoC fight so he'll either keep watching or go down
Damn what an aggressive response why the hell would I shut up? why the hell would Yamato is heading to Luffy just to watch? hm.

There was a thread some weeks ago (I don't remember by whom) that said that there was a leak that stated that the chapters after 1012 are going to be on another level than we've seen. Hence, many people were speculating it to be the beginning of Kaido's backstory, Navy's entry in Onigashima, important revelations, etc. I would take it with a grain of salt tho. Also, this chapter didn't really set up anything big.

Status
Not open for further replies.