Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a party really a party with Spiky dead?

This chapter discussion is like Ace in that it stayed in the womb extra. But all I really remember saying in the spoiler thread is how it's neat that the cats have a brotherhood. Also from about that time

I also ranked a few others relevant to this chapter pretty highly, but it's Nami Week. She gonna get some butt next week too.

As I was typing elsewhere Sanji's chances to face off calamity shall depend on how long it will take to drop Zoro. But I can most likely see that occurring soon enough and him facing off Queen next.
You really thought that Sanji would have faced off a Tobiroppo or a Perospero level character, didn't you?
Omg I thought it was just for the memes but instead Zorobois really were convinced that RS Sanji was Page One/Daifuku level lmao

You really thought that Sanji would have faced off a Tobiroppo or a Perospero level character, didn't you?
Omg I thought it was just for the memes but instead Zorobois really were convinced that RS Sanji was Page One/Daifuku level lmao
Me? At the beginning of Wano I would say. But as the RS came into play I suspected he would probably face off an YC3 level character at least.

Is Zeus enough to take Ulti down?

Ulti has CoA, CoO, and Luffy need to use G4 to fight her.
Nami said few chapters ago "I need a bigger thunder to take her down" and now Zeus is arrived, so we can assume a full charged Zeus attack could probably take down a Flying Six.
Maybe Usopp will support Nami, so it wouldn't be a one shot attack though.

In a recent Sbs Oda even said that Nami with the Goro Goro no Mi would be unstoppable for all but Luffy, so Zeus for her is a big power up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.