Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the "simps stop sucking her off" because she hit a kid in this chapter, when it's been well documented the beast pirates are gunning for Momo this whole time?

Tama has been single handedly tilting the balance of the entire battle anyway, it's not like she's some random bystander.
you can have fav characters do detestable things
sometimes thats what makes them a great villain
why anyone would glorify those actions is lost on me

its my general response to initial reactions to it in the spoiler thread.
you just went on about another point on momo and the overwhelming reaction to that torture scene with kaido for instance wasnt positive. but it made kaido look like a villain. huge difference between that and the reaction to ulti. if you dont think simping is the reason why I personally dont care .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You guys are literally reading a series where one of the most popular characters committed genocide
:okay:
1. Who?
2. You realize how the actions of fictional characters are different from you, a real human, expressing a desire to see a child die, right?
3. If the answer to the previous question is “no,” can we get someone in here to threadban you or something?

1. Who?
2. You realize how the actions of fictional characters are different from you, a real human, expressing a desire to see a child die, right?
3. If the answer to the previous question is “no,” can we get someone in here to threadban you or something?
1. Doflamingo, Crocodile if you want to include intention.

2. It's a comic, these are all fictional characters. Does me rooting for Kaido to kill the scabbards make me a psychopath? Oda has drawn dead kids on panel, does that make him a psychopath? he clearly had the desire to kill them

3. lol threadban. Weak

you just went on about another point on momo and the overwhelming reaction to that torture scene with kaido for instance wasnt positive. but it made kaido look like a villain. huge difference between that and the reaction to ulti. if you dont think simping is the reason why I personally dont care .
This is a story, everything is fictional. Nobody out here is committing genocide or killing kids. Rooting for the villains is fun, and honestly Tama is trash

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
1. Doflamingo, Crocodile if you want to include intention.

2. It's a comic, these are all fictional characters. Does me rooting for Kaido to kill the scabbards make me a psychopath? Oda has drawn dead kids on panel, does that make him a psychopath? he clearly had the desire to kill them

3. lol threadban. Weak
I know the threadban thing was weak, but I can’t START by calling you a fucking lunatic, gotta work up to it for effect. Anyway, trying to justify you as a person gleefully calling for a little girl to die by bringing up actions of - again - other fictional characters tells me everything I need to know about you.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

And I would say the same thing to someone calling Kaidou or any other beast pirate a child abuser in the discussion thread. Popular characters probably some of your faves have done far worse. It's a bit odd to expect standards all of a sudden.

And I would say the same thing to someone calling Kaidou or any other beast pirate a child abuser in the discussion thread. Popular characters probably some of your faves have done far worse. It's a bit odd to expect standards all of a sudden.
sure thing
I love akainu
but I dont act like eliminating the ohara's is otherworldly . its the reaction to ulti's action by the fans here thats the kicker
not because I expect every villain op to have some sort of code .

sure thing
I love akainu
but I dont act like eliminating the ohara's is otherworldly . its the reaction to ulti's action by the fans here thats the kicker
not because I expect every villain op to have some sort of code .
You’re being triggered by other people’s reaction

oh wow
Post automatically merged:

It’s stupid. Akainu killing Ace was a great moment in the story, does appreciating it make you a murderer?
If you read any manga and you get triggered by how people react to it you shouldnt be online. This ain’t a bubble, you’re bound to meet people who don’t give af about fictional characters

You’re being triggered by other people’s reaction

oh wow
Post automatically merged:

It’s stupid. Akainu killing Ace was a great moment in the story, does appreciating it make you a murderer?
If you read any manga and you get triggered by how people react to it you shouldnt be online. This ain’t a bubble, you’re bound to meet people who don’t give af about fictional characters
am not triggered
I just think their reaction is weird
why would you think am triggered. listen whatever fetishes you have with fiction or otherwise
I dont care that much
I will voice out what I think and we leave it at that
should bad stuff happen to raise the stakes?
sure
do I actively look forward to it happening
not exactly and I have a hard time seeing why anyone would . you do you mate.

am not triggered
I just think their reaction is weird
why would you think am triggered. listen whatever fetishes you have with fiction or otherwise
I dont care that much
I will voice out what I think and we leave it at that
should bad stuff happen to raise the stakes?
sure
do I actively look forward to it happening
not exactly and I have a hard time seeing why anyone would . you do you mate.
cool, I do because this is a story and all of it it's fake. It makes it interesting when the protagonist are underdogs and bad things happen to them

There's literally nothing weird about that. Many authors operate with that mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.