Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
sure thing
I love akainu
but I dont act like eliminating the ohara's is otherworldly . its the reaction to ulti's action by the fans here thats the kicker
not because I expect every villain op to have some sort of code .
That's what makes him such a great character though, if you removed that scene from his resume it makes him less interesting.

Also I didn't see any reactions when I quoted you, I was just skimming through this thread and you commented on the fact that even villains should have standards, like she went too far. That comment was more an attack on her character as a villain than anything, so I found it odd.

I get the whole visual of hitting a cute little girl can be unsettling, but when you think about it, it's honestly nothing. Every major villain in this series has done much worse, and they're celebrated.

What gag? He broke 20-30 bones.

Anyways Yamato was implying that she would go to the top. This makes sense as she's done nothing the entire arc and kaido is her father. Unlike zoro, who's already had his big moment, who's broken all of his bones, and has received a direct order by Luffy to go down.

But Zoro says Luffy will win and so we have no reason to doubt him. What it will probably be is that Yamato reaches the rooftop at about the moment Luffy's gear 4th runs out of haki, and so we get Yamato vs Kaido for 10 minutes while Luffy recovers for the final round.
The gag is the way he's wrapped, with a big ass snooze bubble in between speaking unconsciously. The only people who would deny that Oda isn't making it seem comical are the rock heads who deny anything Zoro related to help their bullshit assertions.

Zoro doesn't doubt Luffy, but that doesn't stop him from being willing to help again if he must. We all thought Gear 4 would crush Doflamingo and look how that turned out.

Yamato wants to help, knowing Kaido better than almost anyone. Getting up there though is not a certain thing at all. Big moment? We have no idea what Yamato means to Oda. But I wouldn't believe for a second that Zoro means less.

That's what makes him such a great character though, if you removed that scene from his resume it makes him less interesting.

Also I didn't see any reactions when I quoted you, I was just skimming through this thread and you commented on the fact that even villains should have standards, like she went too far. That comment was more an attack on her character as a villain than anything, so I found it odd.

I get the whole visual of hitting a cute little girl can be unsettling, but when you think about it, it's honestly nothing. Every major villain in this series has done much worse, and they're celebrated.
yeah taken out of context it would seem I was expecting fans to hate ulti because she hit a kid
by that logic every villain would be hated and unpopular but that wasnt what I was aiming for.
quite the opposite
akainu wouldnt be a good villain without that scene .

Btw Akainu did the only reasonable thing killing the Ohara's "innocents". Aokiji acted like a fool.
They don't know everything but they know at the very least that reading the PGs is illegal and extremely dangerous, so dangerous the WG was willing to destroy an island to stop the archaeologists' research.

Even a single student hiding in the ship might have brought chaos into the entire world.
And that's exactly what will happen with Robin.
The PGs are hiding the location of the ancient weapons, the risk is just too great.

It was an awful act but definitely necessary.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"uLTi hIT aaaa ChILD"

We are dealing with beasts, not saints.

Ulti should have kicked O-TAMA too, ODA writing stupid shit, a child present in a war, what happened? It became an amusement park, the game in the park is to be beaten, momonosuke played first, now it was O-TAMA's turn.

I don't see how Zoro or Sanji are comparable to Jesus during this raid. At least the memes are entertaining me.

Speaking of Zoro and Sanji, I wasn't sure if Oda could actually make their interactions that perfect. I just feel like the set up is taking way too long. I want to know what's happening with Franky, Jinbei, and Robin. I still feel like I am waiting 84 years for Sanji to actually have a fight.

Even though his match up isn't locked, Sanji hac some of the best moments this chapter. Sanji must have learned first aid from Chopper, and he is putting it to good use. I love how Sanji knows that Zoro always breaks out of bandages, so he just over does it.

Law is going after Zeus and confronting Big Mom with Kidd? I read the chapter before my coffee, so I need to reread it.

I want to know what was written in Oden's journal. I definitely see a Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido coming. That's when Kaido will have his flashback. I don't see Yamato actually defeating and/or killing her dad.

This wasn't Nami's named chapter, but we are approaching it? I want to see her fight with Ulti. If Big Mom is there, then does that mean Nami will actually get Zeus? Or will Zeus and Hera work together?

H

humanbeing

Decided fights
Raizo vs Fukurokuju
Inu vs Jack
Neko vs Perospero
Kiku vs Kanjuru

undecided fights
Izo vs
Kawamatsu vs
Denjiro vs
Kinemon vs
Asura vs

I assume they will help against King and Queen.
the beast pirates doesn't have any major fighters any more. the flying six , Hawkins and Apo are already fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.