Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they ignore viz when it said zoro only block the attack for 1 second
The official translation doesn't contradict the explicitly literal Japanese.
What do you guys believe about a possible Kaido awakening? Some suggest that Hybrid itself constitutes the awakening of a zoan, but there's no evidence for that, and it would look kinda moot if that proves the case.
That reminds me, with Luffy declining it's about time to call out the people who were saying bullshit that he could stand up to Kaido in his base form.

The official translation doesn't contradict the explicitly literal Japanese.

That reminds me, with Luffy declining it's about time to call out the people who were saying bullshit that he could stand up to Kaido in his base form.
Luffy isn't declining, Momo literally says he is in the same situation as when Yamato asked earlier.
"Weakened but still well"
So yeah he is in the same shape as before.

Did Momonosuke say Kaido was weakened?
What that has to do with what I said?
Yamato asked about Luffy in chapter 1008 page 14, Momo responded "He is weakened but somehow still fine"
Here in chapter 1012 Yamato asks about LUFFY again Momo responds "He is in the same as earlier... Weakened but still fine"
So Luffy is still alright and hasn't declined at all.
This is from official translations as well.

Also important to note that even after taking Ragnaraku Luffy is still in the same situation as per Momo.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Just thought after I saw others mention something similar, but Nami blasting Ulti in this chapter for hurting Tama on Mother’s Day is something special and symbolic (and reminiscent of her own history, too). Such a cool moment for her, the latest in a string of cool moments.
100% agree on this. People complaining about Big Mom's and Nami's "code of honor" about a child being brutalized in the war even though it's been established that they cared for children based on their childhood as a child.

Another reason why Kaido dies this arc....

Yamato seeing Kaido, would lead to a back story, that will tie up her and her dad plotline, then lastly a plotline again with the green hair swordsman, where the people see the legend.

Idk if anyone saw OP ep 973, but its very suspicious Toei added Zoro, Luffy and that headless dragon from Punk Hazard.. Another clue :zorothink:

What that has to do with what I said?
Yamato asked about Luffy in chapter 1008 page 14, Momo responded "He is weakened but somehow still fine"
Here in chapter 1012 Yamato asks about LUFFY again Momo responds "He is in the same as earlier... Weakened but still fine"
So Luffy is still alright and hasn't declined at all.
This is from official translations as well.

Also important to note that even after taking Ragnaraku Luffy is still in the same situation as per Momo.
The irony is that I'm not sure what quoting me originally had to do with what I said.

Luffy hasn't made any progress despite Zoro and Law tagging Kaido. Kaido hasn't been worn down and isn't getting there from Luffy's new Haki yet and Yamato has decided to go up. Unless you think that this looks bad for Kaido as it is now, I'm not sure what you're defending.

Luffy hasn't made any progress despite Zoro and Law tagging Kaido. Kaido hasn't been worn down and isn't getting there from Luffy's new Haki yet and Yamato has decided to go up. Unless you think that this looks bad for Kaido as it is now, I'm not sure what you're defending.
Luffy hasn't made progress yet dropped kaido with no-name attack whilst zoro best attack failed to.
Kaido has been worn down, as you see in the latest chapter, its just yamato kill kaido.

The irony is that I'm not sure what quoting me originally had to do with what I said.

You literally said that Luffy was DECLINING in OP I quoted which I literally showed to you he hasn't, even after taking Ragnaraku, my post referred to this and has nothing to do about Kaido.
Kaido as well hasn't made any progress (Momo literally states Luffy is still the same from chapter 1008) so I really don't know what you are arguing.

Luffy hasn't made progress yet dropped kaido with no-name attack whilst zoro best attack failed to.
Kaido has been worn down, as you see in the latest chapter, its just yamato kill kaido.
Yamato won't kill Kaido. Ever. Beat Kaido? I don't think so, but that's not so impossible that I would refuse to make a bet.
You literally said that Luffy was DECLINING in OP I quoted which I literally showed to you he hasn't, even after taking Ragnaraku, my post referred to this and has nothing to do about Kaido.
Kaido as well hasn't made any progress (Momo literally states Luffy is still the same from chapter 1008) so I really don't know what you are arguing.
Kaido hasn't made any progress because up until recently, he was outnumbered. What I probably should have said is Luffy will decline instead of implying that he's worse right now than when he started fighting solo, but the basic point is the same. You quoted me when I mentioned the people who had gone on about Luffy being able to match hybrid Kaido in his base form, as if that really says that Luffy is strong enough to beat him solo. If you take issue with that I guess you were one of those people?

Status
Not open for further replies.