Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1013 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1013 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1013 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1013 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks to Korean Leaks
Confirmed by Redon in ArlongPark Forums
* 제목 "아나키 인 더 빅맘"

* 일시적으로 뻗었지만 다시 일어나는 울티

* 나미 "토네이도 템포" to 울티
그걸 피한 울티는 다시 나미에게 박치기 하려는 듯.

* (빅맘) 나폴레옹, 프로메테우스, 헤라 합동 기술 to 울티. 울티 쓰러짐

* 헤라는 프로메테우스가 빅맘에게 여자 친구를 갖고 싶다고 말해서 만들어진 듯..
(첨부 이미지가 여기. 이 컷에서 프로메테우스가 그런 얘기를 함..)

* 제우스는 헤라를 보고 마음에 동요..

* 빅맘 "너 이제 필요없어" to 제우스

* 빅맘 "제우스를 먹어버리렴" to 헤라
살려달라고 비는 제우스, 그러나 빅맘은 가차없음.

* 나미와 우솝을 공격하려고 하는 빅맘.
잡아먹으려 드는 헤라에게서 도망친 제우스가 나미에게 사과.. 그리고 자기를 희생해서 나미를 도망치게 해주려고 하는데..?
(유튜버 방지용으로 이거 결과는 패스)

* 키드 난입, "펑크 깁슨" to 빅맘

* 카이도 : 결과는 뻔했다... 오랜만에 뜨거워져서 실수했군...
네 목을 잘라 "승리 선언"을 했어야 했어.
안 그러면 모두가 네 승리를 계속 믿으려 할 거 아니냐...?
(루피가 오니가시마에서 추락하는 컷이고 받은 게 이 2장이라
이걸 그릴까, 헤라를 그릴까 고민하다가 너무나 귀찮아서 헤라를 그림.)

* 다음 호 휴재. 26호에서 연재 재개.
- Chapter 1.013: "Anarchy In The Big Mom".
- Ulti recovers from Nami's attack.
- Nami uses the "Tornado Tempo" against Ulti, who dodges it and prepares to defeat Nami.
- Big Mom uses a combined attack from Napoleon, Prometheus, and Hera to attack Ulti, who is KO'd.
- Hera was created at the request of Prometheus, who asked Big Mom that he wanted a girlfriend (it is what we see in the drawing).
- Zeus sees Hera and breaks her heart.
- Big Mom: "I don't need you anymore, Zeus. Hera, you can eat it."
- Zeus begs for his life but Big Mom does not take pity on him.
- Big Mom tries to attack Nami and Usopp.
- Zeus, who flees from Hera, tries to apologize to Nami.
- Kid enters the scene using his "Punk Gibson" against Big Mom.
- We move on to Kaido vs Luffy.
- Kaido : "The result was obvious ... I got excited like I hadn't been in a while, but I made a mistake"
- Kaido : "I should have slit your throat and" declared my victory ". That way, no one would have believed that you could win"

- At the end of the chapter, we see Luffy KO falling from Onigashima to the sea
- Break Next week

Last edited:
上のバレであってるけど一部補足
カイドウVSルフィは描かれずカイドウの語りで始まりルフィが白目向いて落下で終わる

絵と会話から察するに、ルフィは覇王色の覇気で戦いカイドウもそれが面白く受けて立ったみたい
ただ、足場のないところで覇気が切れたのかルフィは落下
カイドウ「お前の首を斬って勝利宣言すべきだった」といった流れぽい

Kaidou vs Luffy isn't shown, it starts with Kaidou talking and Luffy falling with white eyes.

Based on the pics and the conversation, Luffy fought with Haoushoku and Kaidou too looking like he enjoyed this. But it seems like Luffy run out of haki or something in a place without foothold and falls
Then Kaidou says 'I should have cut your neck and declare victory'

M

mckengrie

Q: 取り敢えずタイトルと扉絵の内容知りたいです
A: アナーキーインザビッグマム(全部英語)
ゾロに似たサメ(三刀流)をどう料理しようか考えるサンジ

Q: ルフィは海に落ちたのか?
A: 海に落ちたじゃなく空中闘技場から落ちていった(白背景に落ちるルフィでめっちゃ見やすい構図になってる)

アナーキーインザビッグマム(全部英語)
ゾロに似たサメ(三刀流)をどう料理しようか考えるサンジ

海に落ちたじゃなく空中闘技場から落ちていった(白背景に落ちるルフィでめっちゃ見やすい構図になってる)

The first question was what's the title and cover.
A: Anarchy in the Big mom(all in English)
Cover: Sanji thinking how to cook a shark that looks like Zoro.

The second question is if Luffy falls into the sea
Which the answer is no, he doesn't fall into the sea but it's seen that he is falling from the flying battlefield.

More details about the tittle and the cover, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forum.

Chapter tittle is based on the song “Anarchy In The UK” from Sex Pistols, becouse the exact tittle of the chapter is "Anarchy In The BM" and BM is for Big Mom (it’s written in katakana).

In the cover, Sanji (with a knife in his left hand) is about to fight with a shark that looks like Zoro (it holds 3 swords and wears a haramaki) while Zoro is sleeping in the sofa. The shark is in the Thousand Sunny's tank.

Last edited:
M

mckengrie

From TalkOP

About the chapter title:
The title Anarchy in the big mom comes from a song anarchy in the u.k by Sex Pistols
Post automatically merged:

Q: やっぱうるティは殆どビッグマムが倒したようなもんでナミ(とウソップ)はあんま役には立たんかった?

A: なんもしてない
攻撃したけどかわされて掴まれて頭突きされそうになった時にマムがウルティ攻撃で撃破

Q: ライブフロアに落ちたのかね?
A: 空中を落ち始めた描写で終わり

Q: 出来ればビッグマムの技とナミVSうるティの描写教えて欲しい
A: 技はナポレオンとクモふたりの電撃砲
サンダーランステンポみたいなイメージ

Last edited by a moderator:
The first question is if Nami(and Usopp) did nothing against big mom and just as he thinks Big Mom did all the work
A: They didn't do anything. They/She attacked but Ulti dodged and grabbed her and when she was going to do a headbut Big Mom attacked Ulti.

The second question is if Luffy falls to the Live floor.
A: The chapter ends with him starting to fall form the sky

Third question is that he wants to know Big Mom's technique and the description of Nami vs Ulti
A: The technique is like a lightning gun used with Napoleon and 2 clouds. Something like the thunder lance tempo.

Q: 技名はない感じ?
A: 鳴光砲[メーザーほう]

Q: 海方向に落ちたわけではない?
A: 方向わからない
下アングルから落ちてくるルフィを上に見る構図だから位置情報が推測できない

BM technique name is Maser cannon

The second question is 'So it's not like he falls in direction of the sea?'
A: I don't know the direction.
We see Luffy falling from a low angle so I can't guess the location.

M

mckengrie

Q: キッドの攻撃は通じてる?
それともいつもの吹っ飛ぶだけ?

A:効いては無さそうたけど、両手の振り下ろし切りを力で押し返して逆に潰したから力勝負では勝ったぽい

あと上のバレ読んで書いてなかった点補足
ゼウスはママ・ナミ両方に見限られてヘラに食べられそうになる
それでもゼウスは良くしてくれたナミを思って特攻
見せ場なくマムに握り潰されソウルを奪われる
ナミがそろそろ許してやるかと雷雲を出すも雷雲を食べる力もなくヘラに食べられたぽい
絵では体の一部が口から出てるから死んではないかもしれんが死んだと思って合掌

Q: Are Kid's attacks getting through? Or did it not seem to work.

A: It didn't seem to work, but he pushed back the downward slash with both hands and crushed it, so it looks like he won the battle of strength.
Also, I'd like to add something that I didn't write when I read the spoiler above. Zeus was almost eaten by Hera after both Mom and Nami gave up on him. Even so, Zeus thought of Nami, who treated him well, and went on a suicide mission. Mom crushes him and takes his soul without a chance to show it. Nami decides to forgive him and sends out a thundercloud, but he doesn't have the strength to eat the thundercloud and is eaten by Hera. In the picture, a part of his body is sticking out of her mouth, so he might not be dead, but I'm going to assume he's dead.

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Big Mom new attack "Maser Cannon" (鳴光砲 - Roaring Light Gun) is based on this Godzilla's film weapon.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,013: "Anarchy In The BM” (BM is for Big Mom, the name appears in katakana).

In the cover, Sanji (with a knife in his left hand) is about to fight with a shark that looks like Zoro (it holds 3 swords and wears a haramaki) while Zoro is sleeping in the sofa. The shark is in the Thousand Sunny's tank.

Chapter starts where the last one ended. Usopp tells Nami there's no chance of winning against Ulti and Big Mom but Nami refuses to run away since she can't forgive Ulti. Ulti recovers from Nami attack and goes for her. Nami attacks Ulti with "Tornado=Tempo" but Ulti avoids the attack and grabs Nami. She is about to crush Nami with a headbutt.

Big Mom assembles Hera, Prometheus and Napoleon into a canon-like weapon (based in this Godzilla's films weapon) and shoots a new attack called "Maser Cannon" (鳴光砲 - Roaring Light Gun) a powerful beam that goes right through Ulti's stomach. Ulti's eyes turn white and she falls to the ground.

Hera is revealed, she is also a thunder cloud and is drawn a bit differently from Zeus (her lines are more curvy like Wanokuni clouds). Napoleon and Prometheus are very happy, they say unlike Zeus, Hera is very in sync with them. Zeus could never pull off a combined attack like the one they did now.

It is revealed too that Prometheus asked Big Mom to give him a girlfriend. But Hera doesn't care about Prometheus or Napoleon, she only obeys Big Mom. Nami sees Zeus hiding in a corner but she refuses to look at him since she's still angry. Big Mom notices Zeus, he apologizes to her and says he's happy to see new Homies joining the group.

Big Mom: "Zeus, I no longer requires you!!
Hera!! You can eat Zeus and become more powerful!!"

Hera bites Zeus and starts eating him. Prometheus and Napoleon talk about how Zeus let Big Mom fall to her death and how his stupidity slow them down again and again.

Big Mom pulls Tama away from Ussop. Big Mom says Tama that the Straw Hats are bad pirates and she shouldn't be with them. Zeus is crying and apologizing to Nami. Zeus says no one is kind to him like Nami is. But he's a coward so he can't refuse Big Mom's orders.

Zeus: "It's fine if you don't forgive me, Nami! I understand!!
But now, for the first and last time in my life, I'm going to rebel against Mom!
And I want you see me, Nami!!!"

Zeus then turns into a black thunder cloud and attacks Big Mom. However, Big Mom easily squashes Zeus with one hand. Big Mom then starts pulling Zeus' soul away from him.

Nami feels pity for Zeus so she shoots black balls at him, telling Zeus to eat them and gets away. But Zeus is too weak, so he can't reach the balls. Hera flies in and eat all black balls and Zeus too, giving her more power.

Tama tells Nami and Usopp to use this chance to run away from Big Mom so they all run away together. Big Mom gets angry when she notices Tama.

Big Mom: "Why are you running away from me Otama!?
I hate those that try to leave my side! I gotta kill them all!!"

Big Mom raises Napoleon and she's about to attack Nami, Usopp and Tama all together. But Kid appears and stops Napoleon. Then he grabs Big Mom's head with his huge metal hand and throws her head to the ground.

Kid: "Punk Gibson!!!"

Big Mom: "...!!
Kid..."

Kid: "Go away Strawhats!
She is my prey!!!"

Kaidou's subordinates: "Oh! "Captain" Kid~~~!!!"

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop. Kaidou in human form is standing alone, panting.

Kaido: "I knew it would end like this right from the beginning... Hah.
You are just a brat who obtains a powerful weapon and went ahead of yourself.
Human doesn't abandon hope. No, they are unable to abandon hope. Hah.
That's what makes thing troublesome for me.
I haven't gotten this fired up in a long time, so I made one mistake.
I should've cut your head and "declare my victory".
At this rate, everyone will just continue to believe that you can win against me..."

In a final epic spread we see Luffy, unconscious, falling in midair. Onigashima is floating far away above him...

End of chapter. Break next week.

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,013: "Anarchy In The BM” (BM is for Big Mom, the name appears in katakana).

Chapter starts where the last one ended. Usopp tells Nami there's no chance of winning against Ulti and Big Mom but Nami refuses to run away since she can't forgive Ulti. Ulti recovers from Nami attack and goes for her. Nami attacks Ulti with "Tornado=Tempo" but Ulti avoids the attack and grabs Nami. She is about to crush Nami with a headbutt.

Big Mom assembles Hera, Prometheus and Napoleon into a canon-like weapon (based in this Godzilla's films weapon) and shoots a new attack called "Maser Cannon" (鳴光砲 - Roaring Light Gun) a powerful beam that goes right through Ulti's stomach. Ulti's eyes turn white and she falls to the ground.

Hera is revealed, she is also a thunder cloud and is drawn a bit differently from Zeus (her lines are more curvy like Wanokuni clouds). Napoleon and Prometheus are very happy, they say unlike Zeus, Hera is very in sync with them. Zeus could never pull off a combined attack like the one they did now.

It is revealed too that Prometheus asked Big Mom to give him a girlfriend. But Hera doesn't care about Prometheus or Napoleon, she only obeys Big Mom. Nami sees Zeus hiding in a corner but she refuses to look at him since she's still angry. Big Mom notices Zeus, he apologizes to her and says he's happy to see new Homies joining the group.

Big Mom: "Zeus, I no longer requires you!!
Hera!! You can eat Zeus and become more powerful!!"

Hera bites Zeus and starts eating him. Prometheus and Napoleon talk about how Zeus let Big Mom fall to her death and how his stupidity slow them down again and again.

Big Mom pulls Tama away from Ussop. Big Mom says Tama that the Straw Hats are bad pirates and she shouldn't be with them. Zeus is crying and apologizing to Nami. Zeus says no one is kind to him like Nami is. But he's a coward so he can't refuse Big Mom's orders.

Zeus: "It's fine if you don't forgive me, Nami! I understand!!
But now, for the first and last time in my life, I'm going to rebel against Mom!
And I want you see me, Nami!!!"

Zeus then turns into a black thunder cloud and attacks Big Mom. However, Big Mom easily squashes Zeus with one hand. Big Mom then starts pulling Zeus' soul away from him.

Nami feels pity for Zeus so she shoots black balls at him, telling Zeus to eat them and gets away. But Zeus is too weak, so he can't reach the balls. Hera flies in and eat all black balls and Zeus too, giving her more power.

Tama tells Nami and Usopp to use this chance to run away from Big Mom so they all run away together. Big Mom gets angry when she notices Tama.

Big Mom: "Why are you running away from me Otama!?
I hate those that try to leave my side! I gotta kill them all!!"

Big Mom raises Napoleon and she's about to attack Nami, Usopp and Tama all together. But Kid appears and stops Napoleon. Then he grabs Big Mom's head with his huge metal hand and throws her head to the ground.

Kid: "Punk Gibson!!!"

Big Mom: "...!!
Kid..."

Kid: "Go away Strawhats!
She is my prey!!!"

Kaidou's subordinates: "Oh! "Captain" Kid~~~!!!"

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop. Kaidou in human form is standing alone, panting.

Kaido: "I knew it would end like this right from the beginning... Hah.
You are just a brat who obtains a powerful weapon and went ahead of yourself.
Human doesn't abandon hope. No, they are unable to abandon hope. Hah.
That's what makes thing troublesome for me.
I haven't gotten this fired up in a long time, so I made one mistake.
I should've cut your head and "declare my victory".
At this rate, everyone will just continue to believe that you can win against me..."

In a final epic spread we see Luffy, unconscious, falling in midair. Onigashima is floating far away above him...

End of chapter. Break next week.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer