• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
上のバレであってるけど一部補足
カイドウVSルフィは描かれずカイドウの語りで始まりルフィが白目向いて落下で終わる

絵と会話から察するに、ルフィは覇王色の覇気で戦いカイドウもそれが面白く受けて立ったみたい
ただ、足場のないところで覇気が切れたのかルフィは落下
カイドウ「お前の首を斬って勝利宣言すべきだった」といった流れぽい

Kaidou vs Luffy isn't shown, it starts with Kaidou talking and Luffy falling with white eyes.

Based on the pics and the conversation, Luffy fought with Haoushoku and Kaidou too looking like he enjoyed this. But it seems like Luffy run out of haki in a place without foothold and falls
Then Kaidou says 'I should have cut your neck and declare victory'
I'm so tired of the haki running out in EVERY fight, like seriously why is Luffy the only one in the whole manga whose haki runs out constantly :seriously:

Kaidou vs Luffy isn't shown, it starts with Kaidou talking and Luffy falling with white eyes.

Based on the pics and the conversation, Luffy fought with Haoushoku and Kaidou too looking like he enjoyed this. But it seems like Luffy run out of haki or something in a place without foothold and falls
Wait a minute did Luffy fight with G4 and run out of haki again?? What happen?

The Gorosei openly admitted to Akainu that even they get orders from higher ups clearly hinting at Imu's existence, don't know why they wouldn't pass down his orders to CP0
Can you give me the ch? I might be wrong tho but i recall gorosei didn't mention about higher ups order to akainu. The only thing i found in ch 793 when akainu arguing with gorosei is akainu ask " About Doflamingo leaving the warlords was this an orders from even higher then you all? " And gorosei went silent. But the next chat were akainu and gorosei arguing

Last edited:
Based on the pics and the conversation, Luffy fought with Haoushoku and Kaidou too looking like he enjoyed this. But it seems like Luffy run out of haki or something in a place without foothold and falls
Mister depleted strikes again

Luffy constantly running out of haki is shit writing at this point. Other fighters can fight for days while he can only last a few minutes.
I feeling that Oda doing this on purpose so he can build up Luffy weakness and resolved it in the end of the arc. Like Luffy get a answer so his haki not running out. Like Sagemode Naruto, absorbing the energy around the area. This could be the answer for Luffy to fight longer in G4 without his haki running out.

Status
Not open for further replies.