Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, now we can definitely call it bad writing...but last chapter, it was GOOD writing...and actually, no, it’s still good now, this account has NOT been taken over by Oda’s White Knights™️, I have not been assimilated into the brainless collective, I just think that everything the author gives us is good and VERY entertaining :lulz:
Yea they bs goin be like "well she wanted to kill the shrawhats anyway" :zosleepy:

Your feat was done by jinbei he threw big mom out and blocked her attack so much hype your have her :shame:
You better pray Kidd did not stop Napoleon with magnetism because if he did then it is now confirmed that his magnetism does affect top tier swordsmen. That was one of the big arguments in the Kidd vs Zoro battle dome. Zoro fans were saying his magnetism would only effect fodder. Let’s wait and see...
Kidd haters already at it.

Stop crying already it’s sad now.
They already found their new way to cope. Now their bashing him already because Law is going to join the fight. And Law hasn’t even shown up yet, that’s how you know their desperate. Dudes are sorry as hell.

How convenient after taking down 2 flying six mother mode is deactivated :gokulaugh:

does it matter anymore considering they should come back magically soon.

nothing made sense last chapter, nor Chris chapter nor this raid nor this entire shit show of an arc.

Oda the money loving donkey doesn’t disappoint to give me a laugh.
Big Mom is nice to people that favor her and gets big mad with people that cross her, it isn't rocket science.

You better pray Kidd did not stop Napoleon with magnetism because if he did then it is now confirmed that his magnetism does affect top tier swordsmen. That was one of the big arguments in the Kidd vs Zoro battle dome. Zoro fans were saying his magnetism would only effect fodder. Let’s wait and see...
Nah you better pray for him to do some damage or he will get clowned again the last time your headcanon of using magnetism against swords didn't work in the roof top isn't it ? :suresure: better hope for it to happen because he is a low diff so far at least he can give Zoro some troubles now :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.