Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy fanbase deserve this chapter for overhyping him in chapter 1010, "he's already top ten, "he can defeats admirl ez", etc. Kaido still champ for 1v1 fight.
Oh stfu with this bullshit. Oda was making Luffy look like he was losing to Apoo 10 chapters, when in reality he can no diff him.

This is fake hype as always, because Oda doesn't want to end the arc early. The final matchups haven't even been decided yet. When Luffy busts out Gear 4 + advanced CoC, especially KKG, Onigashima will be torn to pieces.

the result is never in doubt
its how he gets it done that matters
but its good he got clapped here
kaido would have looked pretty bad if he did
its a question of who saves him now, yamato likely?
tho I dont really care for her battle vs kaido but should be a good character moment for both and perhaps a flashback.
still dont see the raid failing, abandoned ships for most of the allies , marco is indeed here if needed.
I dont see kaido dropping that on the flower capital either and killing endless people so it seems like he will need a quick heal as well. In the meantime yamato could stall I suppose.

Well guess next we see yamato saving luffy... and either she keeps luffy safe until he regains strength or she fights her dad so luffy can regain... in my opinion he gets "ko'd" a little bit to often this arc but well lets see where oda is going....

Status
Not open for further replies.