Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido was wrong about WB and Roger and has been stuck in silver medalist limbo for 20 years building up fodder fire power.
Luffy instantly gains a grand fleet within a few hours and gets combat power to rival Kaido for 30 minutes after 2 weeks and a mid fight growth spurt.

This isn't believing, this is indomitable will, haki blooms on the battlefield.
Well, the difference is that KAIDO as a villain will not succeed because he is not the protagonist.
I will explain why, ODA said in an SBS that AKAINU would find the unique piece in 1 year, akainu as an admiral, already in "AUGE", luffy started from 0, without HAKI, weak and stupid, in just 2 years LUFY is one step closer to being PK, in just 2 years and he started from 0, according to KAIDO whoever wins will be just 1 step away from becoming PK.

Returning, AKAINU, in 1 year it would become PK, but we have a fact that KAIDO is stronger than AKAINU, so what prevents someone more powerful than AKAINU from finding the unique piece before Luffy and in less than 1 year?
Answers: It is not the protagonist.

The answer is simple, for the fact that AKAINU becomes PK, because AKAINU is a scenario like him being the protagonist of the manga, you need to learn to separate these two things, the term protagonist makes a big difference here, so don't show me the privileges of being a protagonist as something to boast about.

Sadly?
You don't understand the concept of a static character. This is by design, "growth" is capitulation for a freak like Luffy.

Luffy was a freak of nature from before meeting Shanks, saying the same words as Roger, leading Shanks to bet on him as being the man Roger was waiting for.

Luffy has indomitable will, Kaido is in his way to become PK, and will be taken down 1vs1, I don't know why you thought the fight would conclude before the executives are fallen, are you legitimately falling for fake hype, or just using this to opportunistically attack Luffy?
No I knew that Luffy can’t beat him in a 1 vs 1, it wouldn’t make sense if he can beat him alone. Luffy is just stupid and arrogant it has nothing to do with being a freak of nature. If you are happy with that then good for you

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wb was sexist
Kaido and shanks are racist
Meme a feminist
What's bbs deal ?
Why are KAIDO and SHANKS racist?
From what I saw in the past, the NAZIST was WB with his symbol on the back basically "the same".
Oda changed that, but there was still something going on about him not accepting women on the crew either.

I don't know what KAIDO is racist about and the same for SHANSK.

I don't know whether he thought like that or not.....but you guys are making up Luffy thoughts just so that you can trash him......what is wrong with believing in himself? like he shouldn't believe in himself or what? he should cower against Kaido? is that what you want?.........you people brain functioning is even lower than Luffy......:lusalty:
You know that being confident and being a reckless idiot are two separate things? This is a war against two Yonkos, against WB the Marines called their full force and the 7 Warlords. Thinking that he can beat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 is just arrogant, he’s a leader in serious situations he should act serious and with brain. He carries some responsibility. The outcome of the fight speaks for itself. Now something is gonna rescue him otherwise the raid would’ve failed. You call us stupid but you are a blind fanboy

Status
Not open for further replies.