Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So kaido is face palming voz apparently luffy forced him to use his base again or he reverted after luffy knocked himself out

Kaido is insinuating that Acoc draws alot of haki as in the "weapon" he mentioned

so luffy is alright he's gonna come back

No I knew that Luffy can’t beat him in a 1 vs 1, it wouldn’t make sense if he can beat him alone. Luffy is just stupid and arrogant it has nothing to do with being a freak of nature. If you are happy with that then good for you
If by slight chance that Luffy finally defeats Kaidou in a one on one, then don't ever cry 'plot' or whatever. Accept that you are wrong.

The more I think how oda can show Kaido defeat the more I come to the conclusion that he will use a combo between Lufly&Zoro thta didnt happen yet.

Oda doesnt want that Kaido will fall only by using punches, and so far the 2 most effective where Luffy&Zoro but they never tried to work together in a combo attack.

The same happen between Kid&law they never tried a combo attack at the same time vs Big Mom.

They key to defeat the Yonko is not 1 but 2 or more at the same time.

So I dont know how the plot will progress and make Luffy&Zoro meet again but that duble combo between Luffy&Zoro could be the key to take 100% sure down Kaido.

Let see, I feel like Luffy will take a break so is Zoro, good, actually to let them figurate out new thing for the final encounter.

I hope Oda will shift to the rest fight and close it 1 after the other.
it also took garp and roger to defeat xebec, 2v1 is the way to bring down a yonko

"The result was as expected...you got your hands on a powerful weapon... and then got carried away, boy...!!

Humans never lose hope, that's their issue...

It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.

Because people won't stop believing in you, right?"
the D can't get knocked out.... but they knock themselves out.

:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.