Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm seems that Luffy will get back to Onigashima only after it landed in the capital.
Made me think who gonna be the one to save the captain. Hiyori? Law crew? Tenguyama? Yamato?

Think the alliance will start to win against Kaido subordinates, but them Kaido will show up downstairs and the All Stars and F6 will go hybrid and win, for now.
Some people theorized Momo will hold the island with his dragon powers!

With the ulti getting a blow that is practically fatal makes me think of ZOAN awakening, can they deal with this type of injury using awakening?
That may have been it, crazy to see DRAGON KAIDO complete hybrid.
I think awakening give the zoan user better heal power, but also I think awakening is something like monsterpoint Chopper.
I don´t know if Ulti has awakened power, but Im sure Kaido and his 3 calamity have it and probably WsW.
So I think we seeing a another far stronger form of Kaido later when he reveal his awakened form.

Onigashima landing will kill a bunch of civilians. You guys must be crazy to think Oda would do that
Momo hold it for a time, while the civilians get out of the capital, them the island drop.

Not just will show to Wano people how the Kozuki are back to save them, but the legend of the dragon that protect Wano will become true with Momo. And there's even the paralel with Oden holding the scabbards.

Momo hold it for a time, while the civilians get out of the capital, them the island drop.

Not just will show to Wano people how the Kozuki are back to save them, but the legend of the dragon that protect Wano will become true with Momo. And there's even the paralel with Oden holding the scabbards.
Too cringe
But it will likely happen

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido has the potential to be the best villain in OP if Oda can pull off his backstory. He's kinda only a generic antagonist till now tbh.
Well, the goals that he demonstrated are by far the biggest in the series, since we arrived at ONIGASHIMA, Kaido has been gradually showing his personality, the way he interacts with his team, this is important for the character KAIDO, but ODA constantly gave small tips on the character Kaido since he was introduced in 795 until the moment, and I think his complete development is saved for his FLASH BACK, so you can have a little idea, ODA scolded / restrained, KAIDO so much that everyone thinks he is bad as a villain and this to me is something purposeful, he contained so much information about KAIDO that he (ODA) only came to reveal that KAIDO had a DF in chapter 999 (and the full name by SBS), so you can see how much he kept information about KAIDO, and little by little he continues to partially distribute small tips, he gave us some in this chapter, what makes KAIDO interesting is to collect this little information that ODA gives us, and try and speculate what he really meant by that, kaido is a mysterious character, this is something that I have not seen in any other villain who has arrived so far, and these mysteries will only be solved with his FLASH BACK, reasons that made him want to the chaos and destruction of the world, cause humanity to fear, conquer the world itself.

So I would not say that he is a character that until then is generic, I think it is too superficial to describe him.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this was a homies chapter? It is good but I don't like the pacing.
Small content which doesn't move the plot then a break.
Following Wano weekly is painful tbh
If only there wasn't so much breaks

And people think One piece will continue for 10 years:milaugh: if that happens by 2025 we will be reaching berserk/hxh hiatus level

That’s actually not bad

but I still think Momo will fly to get to Luffy. Beating his fear of heights and having a call back back to punk hazard

Zoro patently dealt the most damage so far overall, I refuse to believe differently :endthis:
Spittin. 30 broken Bones Zoro gave Kaido a permanent CoC Scar the biggest he ever had and even despite taking on the strongest Attack in One Piece for a short Time and also recieving CoC enhanced hybrid Thunder Bagua he still was conscious. Meanwhile our MC getting babyshaked the 3rd Time :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.