Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean a single bandage is "fucked up"? Stop cracking jokes. The main strength of each commander is unknown and Sabo was at worst YC1 level.

I never said Akainu is more important than the WG, stop miss-understanding what i said on purpose. The very same Akainu gave the Gorosei an order and told them that he isn't up for their shit. Imu is far more important than anyone plot-wise, still doesn't make him a superior combatant by default.

The Final villain is IM, but he won't be a normal 1v1. He will be like Madara, a group fight of several individuals against one god-like individual while Akainu vs Luffy will be straight 1v1.
Rule in one piece, chara look goofy they weak as a bithc, and all them commanders look like dry aged milk

S

Shelby

And it can be between pirates... I am not really a fan of new character take entire attention in place of characters with build-up. Will be Kaguya all over.
I see, well we can agree to disagree respectfully. I feel like Oda made it clear that the main theme of this manga is freedom versus oppression, and it's the Ds and the Celestial Dragons who personify each of those respective themes.

N

Noctis

I see, well we can agree to disagree respectfully. I feel like Oda made it clear that the main theme of this manga is freedom versus oppression, and it's the Ds and the Celestial Dragons who personify each of those respective themes.
I can agree with that.

What I think is defeating the WG and Celestial Dragons would bring freedom to the world and its people. Where fighting Blackbeard earn him his own freedom since blackbeard is the stepping stone between Luffy and his dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.