Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Seriously tho. Which attack is stronger?

1) One of Big Mom's strongest attacks she couldnt perfrom before without Hera:

2) A regular effortless light kick of Kizaru:

Kizaru > Big Mom. Meme tries to be Kizaru so bad.:gokulaugh:
FUJITORA loses in his specialty from DF to kaido, which is to make things float more easily and now you wanted KIZARU to lose to BIG MOM in relation to laser. Anyway, think of FULGORA's exaggeration after eating ZEUS, the RADIUS was already bigger than an island.

I always believed that the raid would have been won by the alliance,but honestly now i am starting to believe that the raid will fail. If we think about it,the Alliance accomplished almost nothing so far,they did beat the virus,ok,they got some members by their side but its stated that they are still in the minority anyway. Jack is still on his feet,King and Queen too. Kaido and Big Mom are more in advantage than ever... i am starting to think the raid can fail,i am slowly changing my mind.
I mean, Two Tobi Roppo are down. Now it's a 3 v 4 for the others, and they weren't shown to be regdolled like the weak trio.

What do you mean by "without Hera"? Both Kizaru and Big Mom need their devil fruits to use their respective laser attacks.
Yes obviously its part of her ability now. But it wasnt 1 day ago. 1 day ago she wasnt able to pull that attack off.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom only used as much power as it was necessary. Not being able to control one's power is an anti-feat and not a feat, lmao.
Yea right. Big Mom holds back in destroying Ulti. Next joke. Your next excuse better be better.

He's speaking fax tho, Mihawk said PK>WSS, Oda just sugar coated it to leave his statement more vague for the Z-fandom :choppawhat::kayneshrug:
WSS means you need to be the world strongest person that uses a sword to fight, its a pure fighting goal, find Mihawk,. kick his ass, done...The dificulty in that goal is beating that vampire wannabee pimp ass, wich undoubtly is strong AF as he has no crew at all to back him up and is still undefeated. PK means you need to have the world's most capable crew and be very lucky, as an example, even if Luffy had a crew of allies that are even stronger than him but with a shit navigator they would be dead long ago. Lets not even start with how hard it is be to even read the polneglyphs let alone find the right ones to be able to find laugh tale...

Yeah, it is a more dificult dream alright, but even Buggy could do it if he knew where laugh tale actualy was and if he wanted to go there....He would be PK long ago.

@Zoro D Goat
Shark beak is bent
Sanji tie is bent
King beak is bent
FORESHADOW :finally::finally::finally::finally:
SBB
SANJI BENT BEAKS!!!
I told y'all that King's beak got bend but no one ain't listen to me.:jordanmf:

Here's bunch of L's for the people that think otherwise.
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

FUJITORA loses in his specialty from DF to kaido, which is to make things float more easily and now you wanted KIZARU to lose to BIG MOM in relation to laser. Anyway, think of FULGORA's exaggeration after eating ZEUS, the RADIUS was already bigger than an island.

Wtf. Fujitora never lost to Kaido. Wth you talking about. If Fujitora wanted to, he could easily lift 10 times Onigashima. Also I already debunked that claim of Onigashima > all the rubble of Dressrosa, but its anyways nonsense cause never were Dressrosa's rubble hinted to be the limit of Fuji's lifting ability, nor Onigashima the limit of Kaido's ability.

Talk to me again when Kaido summons meteors.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wtf. Fujitora never lost to Kaido. Wth you talking about. If Fujitora wanted to, he could easily lift 10 times Onigashima. Also I already debunked that claim of Onigashima > all the rubble of Dressrosa, but its anyways nonsense cause never were Dressrosa's rubble hinted to be the limit of Fuji's lifting ability, nor Onigashima the limit of Kaido's ability.

Talk to me again when Kaido summons meteors.

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

and mihawk couldn't even put daz bones in bandages someone who weaker then alabasta zoro

But kizaru Trolls WB who stronger then big mom confirmed

kaido got speedblitz by zoro, fujitora speedblitz zoro not even near him
Did you miss the part where he one shoted Dazz Bones like side fodder?

But then again you still hold some candle of hope that Koby will get to Luffy's level, you cant be reading the same manga as the rest of us...Soo i must ask, where can i read two piece? Im all caught up in One piece and i've been wanting to check that manga out.
:yodaswag:

Did you miss the part where he one shoted Dazz Bones like side fodder?
Yes it took him 2 chances to finish daz bones.
But then again you still hold some candle of hope that Koby will get to Luffy's level...Soo i must ask, where can one read two piece? Im all caught up in One piece and i've been wanting to check that manga out.
Aw man check 432 to 434. good thing I dont read zoro piece like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.