Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf. Fujitora never lost to Kaido. Wth you talking about. If Fujitora wanted to, he could easily lift 10 times Onigashima. Also I already debunked that claim of Onigashima > all the rubble of Dressrosa, but its anyways nonsense cause never were Dressrosa's rubble hinted to be the limit of Fuji's lifting ability, nor Onigashima the limit of Kaido's ability.

Talk to me again when Kaido summons meteors.

Kaido "Too bad I'm not a fucking dinosaur"

"draw backs" damage control lol he lost stop using your headcanon Kaido said "The result was as expected...you got your hands on a powerful weapon... and then got carried away, boy" nobody mentioned haki, the fact that he still needs Yamato even though Kaido took countless attacks and a scar shows he is still way weaker than him
its seems doesn't mean it iss

read before you speak

Yea right. Big Mom holds back in destroying Ulti. Next joke. Your next excuse better be better.
Why would BM use more than necessary power on Ulti if that much was necessary to put her down for the time being? You do realize that she had other enemies to deal with, right? Yeah, she's a yonko but she doesn't have unlimited energy, lol. Meanwhile, not being able to control his power remains an anti-feat for Kizaru.

Wtf. Fujitora never lost to Kaido. Wth you talking about. If Fujitora wanted to, he could easily lift 10 times Onigashima. Also I already debunked that claim of Onigashima > all the rubble of Dressrosa, but its anyways nonsense cause never were Dressrosa's rubble hinted to be the limit of Fuji's lifting ability, nor Onigashima the limit of Kaido's ability.

Talk to me again when Kaido summons meteors.

Yeah, the useless meteor that did shit to Law and DD, lol.

Fuji maybe........greenbull we know nothing about the guy............
Oda implies in an sbs that GB is also against the Government with his own agenda.
As to your previous question I think Zoro beats Kizaru, but have no idea what happens with GB.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru is one of my favourite characters in the series and these people are making me trash him. Anyways, Serious Kizaru > Akainu.
Kizaru is badass in his own way, very unique

that visual is shown for impact in sanji's case Goat.. or shock..

zoro and sanji have yet to learn any advance techniques
Nah. If that was shock then there should be the booster activating but it's not.
Soo sanji EVEN with the raid suit is soo much physicaly weaker than P1 than even with ryou he was sent flying?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Is that what you are saying?
Sanji got sent flying because he didn't activate his booster.

If he did then he wouldn't get send flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.