• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Is Hancock a pedo then?

Is Ace a pedo then?

Is Zoro a pedo for sleeping with Otoko?

Bunch of white knights over thinking that they could prosecute a fictional character despite the fact that they can't get girls in real life.

That's ridiculous and you know it goat luffy is an adult zoro was only sleeping he didn't even know toko was going to sleep there and he has no sexual atracttion towards her same for ace with Tama.

nice try buddy but after trying to justify pedophilia you are not fooling anyone , everyone can see go back in this thread and see what you did
Stop it, we don't even know if Sanji knew her age. Just like we don't know if Hancock knew Luffy's. Both didn't know most probably. Let's stop with this nonsense pedo discussion.

And this is for both sides. Please. Let's discuss the spoilers instead.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
From Lin
arc?
scratch that
her ass is ruining the manga
I want her out.
We both know she's not going anywhere. No amount of hate is getting her out.
Oda loves her in his own twisted way.
She'll be in Elbaf and the next arc after that

:funky::funky: The Linlin train never ends.

And no it's not her ruining the shit arc thats wano. Thats Oda himself with his garbage writing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
From Lin

And no it's not her ruining the shit arc thats wano. Thats Oda himself with his garbage writing.
Come on thirstygen more often. We ain't spoke in ages

That's ridiculous and you know it goat luffy is an adult zoro was only sleeping he didn't even know toko was going to sleep there and he has no sexual atracttion towards her same for ace with Tama.
N1gga

Hancock was picking on Luffy pre-timeskip and Zoro and Sanji also didn't know shit. And if Pudding is underaged then why is she the one that marry Sanji? Is Big Mom crazy here or what? Sanji also didn't show any interest in Pudding since he's a lady's man.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
From Lin

Holy fuck your signature is giving me PTSD.
I hate Convoke with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.

I told y'all that King's beak got bend but no one ain't listen to me.:jordanmf:

Here's bunch of L's for the people that think otherwise.
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
King isn't in this chapter. Neither is Sanji. Where Is this coming from?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
N1gga

Hancock was picking on Luffy pre-timeskip and Zoro and Sanji also didn't know shit. And if Pudding is underaged then why is she the one that marry Sanji? Is Big Mom crazy here or what? Sanji also didn't show any interest in Pudding since he's a lady's man.

sanji was literally drooling when he saw pudding's photo and was looking forward to their kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.