Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:brootea:
But in all seriousness now, i jump at every opportunity to bash Sanji it being unfair or not but...This debate is stupid.

Sanji was indeed atracted to a Younger girl, but then again this only apply to moddern law, not on the OP universe. I think the age of consent in Japan is much lower than in countryes in the west too....Like it being REALY lower, as in 13 or 14 or something.

Do you think the japenese people are all pedos for having a low age of consent in their law? well, thats a completely diferent debate.

Are you actually accusing him of being a pedo?
You REALLY doing it?
For real?
One thing is talking about a fictional character. ANOTHER COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING is implying that an user is a pedo.

Can any mod put some order here, plz?
@Pantheos @RayanOO @Natalija @Bogard etc.
the whole point is he is trying ruin Ulti as a character personally speaking by expressing such BS... stuffy like this shouldn't really be condoned as there are women in this thread as well..

and then the pedo thing

bruh

tho i ignited it i admit

sanji was literally drooling when he saw pudding's photo and was looking forward to their kiss
You aren't even replying to me, lol.
Stop it, we don't even know if Sanji knew her age. Just like we don't know if Hancock knew Luffy's. Both didn't know most probably. Let's stop with this nonsense pedo discussion.

And this is for both sides. Please. Let's discuss the spoilers instead.
But yeah, whoever is calling this guy a pedo needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.