Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ephebophilia (not pedophilia) is partially influenced by the cultural context of the person, just like any other phenomena in any place and time. While I wouldn't be attracted to a sixteen year old teen, I'm not naive enough to make absolute statements from my perspective because the legal age consent is something with obvious capabilities to influence the chances of a twenty one years old adolescent feeling attracted to a sixteen year old woman in a culture where the age of consent is thirteen if I'm not wrong.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Can't say I hate it.
Kinda feels sad going on M+ doing my opening on a pack and being completely out dps'ed by a druid that pressed Convoke and did double my damage.
LMAO.
What class do you play and how high are your keys.

I stopped playing like a bit more than a month ago. I was doing 21 and 22s and it's hard for Boomkins to top dps with certain dps classes in the group. We're not beating a half decent ele shaman, fire mage, fury warrior, WW monk and a few others. Moonkins are so good in M+ cause we brought trees and bring a lot of utility and great ST damage.

But yea Convoke is a ridiculous cooldown with our legendary but, it's really a 3 minute CD since it's rarely worth it to convoke without Celestial Alignment.

Ephebophilia (not pedophilia) is partially influenced by the cultural context of the person, just like any other phenomena in any place and time. While I wouldn't be attracted to a sixteen year old teen, I'm not naive enough to make absolute statements from my perspective because the legal age consent is something with obvious capabilities to influence the chances of a twenty one years old adolescent feeling attracted to a sixteen year old woman in a culture where the age of consent is thirteen if I'm not wrong.
plus marrying has remotely anything to do with sex like bruh.. is thaT the first thing people think off?

Some 16 girls look way older than they are though....thats why its important to stay wary of age traps and not just gender traps in current society.
:cheers:

'tis not easy being a man nowdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.