Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point its very hard for me to disagree with someone saying Kaido is a whole tier above Fujitora.

Like lets check that

Kaido has faced 9 samurai two of whom are possible Sabo level and got roughly zero damage.

Kaido has faced Zoro who alone can defeat all four revolutionaries including Sabo and took an attack that can kill any character dead of Live in a single attack

And now he basically low diffed Luffy
Who had one power up
Post WCI Luffy - Sabo Level
Post Udon Luffy - 1 level above Sabo
Post AdvCoC Luffy - 2 tiers above Sabo

And Kaido took roughly no damage from him. Only character on the roof who has done anything relevant to Kaido, the only character who was any threat to Kaido was Oden level Zoro but even he is mid/high diff fight at best.

I am pro admirals but Oda has hell of a lot of explaining to do to convince readers that Fujitora and Kaido are same tier

G

Gorosei Informer

I never get what was supposed to be wrong with Sakura's forehead tho.....Her foreheadd look exacly like all the other foreheads in that show.
Just to further elaborate on what @Yasheen said:

I remember people used to make Megamind jokes about her too unfortunately.

Yamato, Rejiu , Robin >>>>>>>>>>> Hancock
Cultured. I love Robin, Reiju is great too and Yamato is gradually growing on me but I love their designs, especially Yamatos a lot too! I can't wait for Yamato's transformation and potential DF reveal (and most likely is a DF ofc) !

She is underappreciated imo! She really grew up to be so beautiful too!

Man you be cra cra.
Ino , Tsunade , konan >>>>>> Hinata >>>>> Sakura.
Even more cultured! I really like Tsunade and Konan a lot and almost completely agree with that order too!

:cheers::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.