Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to further elaborate on what @Yasheen said:

Cultured.

She is underappreciated imo! She really grew up to be so beautiful too!

Even more cultured! I really like Tsunade and Konan a lot and almost completely agree with that order too!

:cheers::finally:
While she was basically best Post Time skip... I am not a fan of her Boruto look... She doesn't look like her anymore, Like she was replaced. I haven't watched boruto but I've seen clips.

Ino deserved more focus for sure.

lol Almost huh... Well it was just a quick ref.

At this point its very hard for me to disagree with someone saying Kaido is a whole tier above Fujitora.

Like lets check that

Kaido has faced 9 samurai two of whom are possible Sabo level and got roughly zero damage.

Kaido has faced Zoro who alone can defeat all four revolutionaries including Sabo and took an attack that can kill any character dead of Live in a single attack

And now he basically low diffed Luffy
Who had one power up
Post WCI Luffy - Sabo Level
Post Udon Luffy - 1 level above Sabo
Post AdvCoC Luffy - 2 tiers above Sabo

And Kaido took roughly no damage from him. Only character on the roof who has done anything relevant to Kaido, the only character who was any threat to Kaido was Oden level Zoro but even he is mid/high diff fight at best.

I am pro admirals but Oda has hell of a lot of explaining to do to convince readers that Fujitora and Kaido are same tier
Where is this info coming from?

G

Gorosei Informer

While she was basically best Post Time skip... I am not a fan of her Boruto look... She doesn't look like her anymore, Like she was replaced. I haven't watched boruto but I've seen clips.

Ino deserved more focus for sure.

lol Almost huh... Well it was just a quick ref.
Yeah that's fair. She does look quite different now and the early Boruto manga art issues didn't help, the characters looked so different which made the issue worse naturally.

It makes me wonder how the SHs are going to look by the time OP ends, for an epilogue and movies post EOS or w/e. I've seen great art of how the SHs could look like when they're older and some of Oda's official takes on them (the good futures ofc) were interesting too.

I remember being in so much shock with how different some of the SHs looked post TS, same with the Naruto cast for Shippuden too ofc.

I think that people shouldn't be surprised that Kaido is upset that Luffy lost.

From the very beginning, Kaido wasn't contemplating he was gonna kill luffy.

He got pissed at Luffy for ruining his smile business by taking down ceaser and doffy, but when he first defeated him, kaido didn't immediately kill luffy, but just locked him up in prison.

When the raid came, kaido allowed luffy to attack him first without resistance, to which luffy succeeded as this was the first time he attacked with Advanced Armament Haki.

After Kaido beats supernovas in Round 1, he comments how its a shame that they didn't join his crew, as kaido believed that with their strength together they could have conquered the world.

He let kidd and the others retreat and stayed to fight luffy alone.

And now after defeating him AGAIN and with luffy falling into the sea kaido says he's disappointed.

I think kaido was thinking of 2 things:

1. That luffy wasn't the strong opponent that he thought he would be (for now), almost as if he was waiting for someone like that.

2. That in the end Luffy and the others still weren't willing to join his crew (i think this a call back for kaido for how the Rocks Pirates ended), that even if you have the strongest crew, if there was no unity and camaraderie, it would ultimately lead to disbandment of the crew.

And while kaido has shown to be cruel (like what he did to the people of Obokre town-although i believe that's more orochi's fault), Kaido has shown to have restraint and accommodation to the people around him and the people he likes. He allows Yamato's insolence, Ulti's brattiness, Jack's failures, and even feels sorrow for doffy's defeat.

Brannew said that Kaido became a yonko through pure strength along, and that people joined him because they admired his strength.

I think that what kaido really longs for is the return of the Rock's pirates strength. maybe that's also why he chose to ally with big mom.

but kaido doesn't have the level of charisma to attract people and allies like Luffy and Roger, or even Rocks D Xebec himself did. Maybe its because he isn't a D?

Why Kaido wants the One Piece to unleash chaos into the world is still a unanswered mystery. It must have something to do with his past that Oda still hasn't shown in a backstory yet. I wonder if it has anything to do when Kaido first joined the Rocks as an apprentice and took part in the attack on the World Nobles, and what he saw and experienced from that incident as a result. Which would be interesting because that's something that Luffy would also probably do in the future.

There is also an interesting part of Kaido's history that oda hasn't revealed yet and that is when Kaido was caught 17 times by the marines.
18* times
Post automatically merged:

Kidd loses to Kaido once and everyone shits on him

Hopefully the fanbase gives Monkey D. Loser the same treatment

And just to be petty

One Piece fans need to keep the same energy they had when Kidd lost to the strongest guy in the verse who fell on top of his base out of nowhere on a Sunday morning with no prior notice lol.
You need to be a Yonko to beat Kid

"I'M GOING TO BEAT HIM...NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!! GO AHEAD... AND LET EVERYONE KNOW!!!":josad:
"NO matter what..." that does include getting pushed off the Roof... Until Luffy's dead, He'll keep trying...

Why is that so difficult to understand. Anybody with a clue understood Luffy wasn't up to Kaidou's level, But engaging in combat with him will only help Luffy in the long run.

"NO matter what..." that does include getting pushed off the Roof... Until Luffy's dead, He'll keep trying...

Why is that so difficult to understand. Anybody with a clue understood Luffy wasn't up to Kaidou's level, But engaging in combat with him will only help Luffy in the long run.
We know for a fact water never kills any DF user that falls on it even though they cant swim....
He will just wash in Wano beach again, hopefully withoud amnesia.

Kidd is a future Yonko and portrayed as THE Supernova rival of Luffy. The hate on him is obviously non sense, and no Zoro is not stronger than him. He'll prove it now. Hater open your eyes well.
They can't for them, Luffy have no rival just Zoro
Post automatically merged:

finish the dialogue....Kidd: thanks for blocking that even for a moment....
They Pick and Chose

Kidd is a future Yonko and portrayed as THE Supernova rival of Luffy. The hate on him is obviously non sense, and no Zoro is not stronger than him. He'll prove it now. Hater open your eyes well.
Hate for Kidd is nonsense, but pretending that he is stronger than Zoro after his performance in the roof is just as ridiculous.
:kayneshrug:
Even Franky managed to hit big mom by surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.