Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda isn't adding in throwaway lines (Queen's connection to Judge) to have your candiboi get wrecked by King.
its not a throwaway line persay, it just doesnt mean what you think. we got it explained and it went over your idiotic heads :gokulaugh: kaido has a connection to judge, he made the linagefactor which was used to experiment on kaido by vegapunk. which means in all likelyhood judge was apart of the kaido experiments.

of fucking course kaiods top commanders know judges name well. you hink king doesn't also know about judge? knowing judge is as obvious as knowing about vegapunk for them. it doesn't mean sanji fights queen. by this point you should know that oda throws curveballs constantly. this line is such a obvious oda redherring. He never makes shit this obvious.

Even if queen has some past with judge... what the fuck does it matter? you expecting a flashback? sanji and queen to bond over hating germa?

Last edited:
its not a throwaway line persay, it just doesnt mean what you think. we got it explained and it went over your idiotic heads :gokulaugh: kaido has a connection to judge, he made the linagefactor which was used to experiment on kaido by vegapunk. which means in all likelyhood judge was apart of the kaido experiments.

of fucking course kaiods top commanders know judges name well. you hink king doesn't also know about judge? knowing judge is as obvious as knowing about vegapunk for them. it doesn't mean sanji fights queen. by this point you should know that oda throws curveballs constantly. this line is such a obvious oda redherring. He never makes shit this obvious.
Accept it, if Sanji gets King...Zoro is 1v1ing Kaido. And i'll be all the happier for it LOL.

Soo lets all forget all the parallels that Zoro has with King too, as in both being a swordman, Ryuma also having the title of "king" in the one shot.....
Post automatically merged:

The More Oda Wank Kaido and Luffy , the more will be better for Kid and Koby fight agaisnt Luffy
Koby
:whitepress:

Interim Chapter. Big Meme destroys both Page One and Ulti and then turns on Tama because she's not her friend. :chopoff:
Do people here really eat this shit and call Meme their favorite character?

Next chapter should be titled Cat Burglar or something of the liking. I'm positive Nami is stealing Zeus from Big Meme.
It's obvious Zeus will not be eaten by Hera (who btw looks ugly as fuck).

Ulti and Page One are not down for the count. When its time for the eventual Usopp chapter, I'm sure Ulti and Page One will be permanently knocked out.

Kudos to Kid for disrespecting Big Mom. Disappointed in Luffy, but obviously he's not down. Fingers crossed Act ending is coming up.
Notice the Zoro and Luffy parallel to be down during the same interval/sequence. This further supports the claim that the take down of Kaido will be done so by Luffy and Zoro, if not Zoro himself (given Luffy may be critically injured w/o healing).

And finally, this Kaido narration:

"I knew it would end like this right from the beginning... Hah.
You are just a brat who obtains a powerful weapon and went ahead of yourself.
Human doesn't abandon hope. No, they are unable to abandon hope. Hah.
That's what makes thing troublesome for me.
I haven't gotten this fired up in a long time, so I made one mistake.
I should've cut your head and "declare my victory".
At this rate, everyone will just continue to believe that you can win against me..."
is further character development for Kaido. Kaido expressed in such a substantial way the events of Luffy's offscreen.
I appreciate Oda giving this side of Kaido, that he's not a brute and tries to extract fun when he can find it or sense it.
With further flashback of his prior days on Rocks' ship and the formation of his crew (especially if akin to that of Doflamingo), Kaido could easily become one of the better villains of this arc. Just time will tell, should Oda choose this route.

Interim Chapter. Big Meme destroys both Page One and Ulti and then turns on Tama because she's not her friend. :chopoff:

Next chapter should be titled Cat Burglar or something of the liking. I'm positive Nami is stealing Zeus from Big Meme.

Ulti and Page One are not down for the count. When its time for the eventual Usopp chapter, I'm sure Ulti and Page One will be permanently knocked out.

Kudos to Kid for disrespecting Big Mom. Disappointed in Luffy, but obviously he's not down. Fingers crossed Act ending is coming up.
Notice the Zoro and Luffy parallel to be down during the same interval/sequence. This further supports the claim that the take down of Kaido will be done so by Luffy and Zoro, if not Zoro himself (given Luffy may be critically injured w/o healing).

is further character development for Kaido. Kaido expressed in such a substantial way the events of Luffy's offscreen.
I appreciate Oda giving this side of Kaido, that he's not a brute and tries to extract fun when he can find it or sense it.
With further flashback of his prior days on Rocks' ship and the formation of his crew (especially if akin to that of Doflamingo), Kaido could easily become one of the better villains of this arc. Just time will tell, should Oda choose this route.
FINALLY.... @Ten Yaksha Blother HAS COMEEEEEEE BACK................................ TO WORSTGEN

Welcome back brother
:finally:
With Cinera and Blother back, Zoro fans rejoice once more :fransuper:

Status
Not open for further replies.