Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid fought 2 Yonko too lmao

What funny is Zoro is unable to do anything in the middle of the war and be a burden to Sanji and Law

when Luffy Rival Kid fight The Invincible Big Mom
You mean just like all the supernovas where was a burden to Zoro?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
What kind of logic is that? Zoro did way more in that fight than Kidd did, i mean at least he drew blood out of Kaido, something Kidd didnt even manage to do.

What feats do Kidd even have at this point for you to hype him up as someone stronger than Zoro?

1012 might have been the Nami chapter, hopefully not.
I think it was.

All chapters have two things in common.

1. It’s about mostly character development.

2. The character does an attack on the enemy.

Luffy red roc

chopper slap

nico Robin slap

Nami climitact hit

I’m pretty sure at this point it’s safe to say 1012 was the nami chapter especially if we go to franky next

You mean just like all the supernovas where was a burden to Zoro?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
What kind of logic is that? Zoro did way more in that fight than Kidd did, i mean at least he drew blood out of Kaido, something Kidd didnt even manage to do.

What feats do Kidd even have at this point for you to hype him up as someone stronger than Zoro?
Rooftop not equal the whole War lmao

Sounds like you thought the war ends at the rooftop lool. You seem unable to tell the difference between Rooftop and War.

1012 might have been the Nami chapter, hopefully not.
Doubt. She needs to do something she excels in.

Luffy ~ Hurting the big bad.
Chopper ~ Curing a disease while being strong
Robin ~ Infiltration while not being a pushover

Nami ~ Stealing while protecting herself. (She could officially take down Ulti for good, but I think if the act ends then that’s not her role)

Rooftop not equal the whole War lmao

Sounds like you thought the war ends at the rooftop lool. You seem unable to tell the difference between Rooftop and War.
Soo you basicaly is saying Kidd is stronger because....you can predict the future?

Kidd has no feats...Fighting a yonko before wano and surviving even though he lost is his only feat, and by that logic Zoro got a better feat in the east blue when he fought Mihawk and also kept his life...And arms!
:milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Doubt. She needs to do something she excels in.

Luffy ~ Hurting the big bad.
Chopper ~ Curing a disease while being strong
Robin ~ Infiltration while not being a pushover

Nami ~ Stealing while protecting herself. (She could officially take down Ulti for good, but I think if the act ends then that’s not her role)
Yeah you're probably right. That just makes me more excited for the Usopp and Jinbe chapters.

Does that mean Sanji's going to make another cake in his chapter :usoprice:

Yeah you're probably right. That just makes me more excited for the Usopp and Jinbe chapters.

Does that mean Sanji's going to make another cake in his chapter :usoprice:
I always thought Sanji was gonna cook something and strengthen some combatants during this raid, followed by some heavy hit(s) on a strong enemy. So possibly feeding Zoro some food to regain his strength and then a big hit on Queen/Perospero/or whoever he fights.

Also I wonder where our boy Jinbei plays a role. :josad: Where is he btw

I always thought Sanji was gonna cook something and strengthen some combatants during this raid, followed by some heavy hit(s) on a strong enemy. So possibly feeding Zoro some food to regain his strength and then a big hit on Queen/Perospero/or whoever he fights.

hes fighting who’s who extreme diff of course

:steef::gokulaugh::cheers:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

I want another Mr. Prince moment. But healing Zoro fits his character. (and it would be funny to see the memes)

I don't even know if Jinbe's going to get a chapter this arc. Maybe if the raid fails he could help the Straw Hats escape via the Thousand Sunny.

Soo you basicaly is saying Kidd is stronger because....you can predict the future?

Kidd has no feats...Fighting a yonko before wano and surviving even though he lost is his only feat, and by that logic Zoro got a better feat in the east blue when he fought Mihawk and also kept his life...And arms!
:milaugh:
So you do you think that the war is over because zoro is KO is it right? No need to see the future when zoro is currently an embarrassment for Sanji. Again, the Rooftop is not the whole war, just a small part of the war. Zoro has given everything while Kid has not shown anything yet. He hasn't even put haki in those attacks or pulled out his King Haki yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.