• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
hes fighting yc3 who’s who mid diff of course
fixed it for you
Post automatically merged:

Mid diff. Who’s Who is an Impel Down escapee. That’s when he saw Jinbei. This isn’t some CP0 type of revelation. Prolly some overhyped dude in terms of strength, Jinbei doesn’t concern himself with these guys.
Who's Who being an Impel Down escapee makes sense. My original theory was that he was a slaver who attacked Fishman Island.

fixed it for you
Post automatically merged:

Who's Who being an Impel Down escapee makes sense. My original theory was that he was a slaver who attacked Fishman Island.
Oda could go soft on Jinbeis fight. Or he could go big like you’re saying for his debut matchup. The lore behind WsW could show an impressive resume. I hope it’s the latter ofc.

So you do you think that the war is over because zoro is KO is it right? No need to see the future when zoro is currently an embarrassment for Sanji. Again, the Rooftop is not the whole war, just a small part of the war. Zoro has given everything while Kid has not shown anything yet. He hasn't even put haki in those attacks or pulled out his King Haki yet.
The problem is exactly that...He didnt shown anything....

Perhaps because he was not capable of showing anything against Kaido.
:myman:

When it comes to AP, Kidd is losing even to his man Killer...No wonder everyone threats most Kidd fans like clowns, you all have nothing on your arguments but senseless headcannons about "but in sabaody Kidd was portrayed as Luffy rival" BS.
:moonwalk:
Kidd might do shit against big meme, a lot of characters already have LOL, but nothing he can do will be comparable to what Zoro did vs big mom and Kaido....Unless you realy believe he can win against big mom in a 1v1 when Luffy just got his ass handed to him vs Kaido, now THATS some wishfull thinking.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

The problem is exactly that...He didnt shown anything....

Perhaps because he was not capable of showing anything against Kaido.
:myman:

When it comes to AP, Kidd is losing even to his man Killer...No wonder everyone threats most Kidd fans like clowns, you all have nothing on your arguments but senseless headcannons about "but in sabaody Kidd was portrayed as Luffy rival" BS.
:moonwalk:
Kidd might do shit against big meme, a lot of characters already have LOL, but nothing he can do will be comparable to what Zoro did vs big mom and Kaido....Unless you realy believe he can win against big mom in a 1v1 when Luffy just got his ass handed to him vs Kaido, now THATS some wishfull thinking.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
According to your logic, seeing that Kid has not shown anything on Rooftop aka Heaven for you, Kid is doing nothing during the war, is that right?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oda could go soft on Jinbeis fight. Or he could go big like you’re saying for his debut matchup. The lore behind WsW could show an impressive resume. I hope it’s the latter ofc.
If it's something big and personal WsW is 100% Jinbe's match-up. Hopefully it's not another Duval situation. It would be cool if Jinbe, Queen and Who's Who were all connected.

kaido: huff, I knew this would happen... you get your hand on a new weapon... and get carried away...!!
kaido: humans don't give up hope...or rather, they can't. that's the problem..!! huff
kaido: it has been a while since I got excited...I messed up...I should have taken your head and declared my victory. huff

kaido: otherwise, people will continue believing in your victory, won't they?

So basically Kaido is implying Luffy believed in his own hype cos he got a new CoC upgrade.
Kaido got excited for a hot min but that got squashed seeing how Luffy is not up to his level yet.

Is Oda tryna mess up his own Manga on purpose??? So Kaido knew he could kill Luffy anytime but still refuses to do it right there. Why even mention that at all???
For me I think this is good for the manga changing things up abit because luffy is always over confident which is good but the world doesn't evolve around him and by this happen he might learn that, I mean just look at shanks he knows wen to fight and wen not to , and shanks doesn't seem like the person to be overconfident, even thought he's strong , I could be wrong but just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.